LED Indicator

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I can find where to choose what uses an LED light. There used to be a place to turn off the LED light when the phone is charging.

Where is that now on the Note 4 running 5.1? I checked in Display where it used to be.

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
For some reason I can find where to choose what uses an LED light. There used to be a place to turn off the LED light when the phone is charging.

Where is that now on the Note 4 running 5.1? I checked in Display where it used to be.

My question to you is how did u get 5.1 on your phone?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Never mind, finally called Samsung. It isn't a feature on the Note 4. It is been there on the Galaxy phones forever and they removed it. You can only turn the LED off and on, not choose which features it will be on for.

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
use light manager app, I hated the red led at night when it was charging. So I set the charging led color to black (000000) which is just off. Not there is no led when it is charging. Also set it to black for when it is fully charged.

Mannikon

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Never mind, finally called Samsung. It isn't a feature on the Note 4. It is been there on the Galaxy phones forever and they removed it. You can only turn the LED off and on, not choose which features it will be on for.

UK carrier Note 4 here. I use the LED to notify me of different events and use six different colours so I can tell at a glance if I have just received an email, an SMS or a Whatsapp message (and from whom). A useful feature.

latinking91

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
UK carrier Note 4 here. I use the LED to notify me of different events and use six different colours so I can tell at a glance if I have just received an email, an SMS or a Whatsapp message (and from whom). A useful feature.

What app do you use for those six different colors??

Posted via My Note 4