Note 4 Bluetooth disable Voice Commandson in 2016 Honda Pilot Touring with Androidbased Radio

datastar

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2016 Honda Pilot Touring with Navigation, Infotainment, & Rear Entertainment System and the Infotainment System is operated with Android 4.2.2 I can use all Voice Commands of the vehicle to operate the radios FM, SXM, etc., Climate Control, Navigation and everything else when my AT&T Note 4 Android 5.0.1 is NOT connected via BT. When I connect the phone via BT, I loose ALL Voice Command capabilities of the car. I have installed Honda Link and Honda Link Aha; both work. I can make a phone call from the phone and use the car's BT and I can call from the car's recent callers/quick list by touching an entry then use BT. This defeats the safety features of Voice Commands. I have tested an iPhone 5 and a Nexus 5 and they both work fine and allow Voice Command to work when connected via BT. I can send Text messages and the car reads my Text and Emails when connected via BT but still disables the vehicle's Voice Commands. I don't get an error, the commands are not heard and the car replies I don't understand and prompt me for a command as if I did not give a command. Any help is appreciated.