Note 4 software update in notification panel

MAS98

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
His everyone, the 5.1 update downloaded on my note 4 n910h, but I don't want to install is so it stills on my notification panel, but I want to remove it from the panel, any one know how?

serbiadiablo

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Yes, i install it when it comes. After main update, you will get one minor, witch fix FP scanner. Very good update, dont postpone it. Ask more if you need :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Sanjay Ramoutar

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Yes, i install it when it comes. After main update, you will get one minor, witch fix FP scanner. Very good update, dont postpone it. Ask more if you need :)

Ok, so after you did the 5.1.1 update your fingerprint scanner did give some trouble, but it's all good again after the further, small update?

Sanjay Ramoutar

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

But are there any other issues I should be worried about? Is the phone snappy now? There is a noticeable lag after I did the 5.0.1 update. Does 5.1.1 fix this? Lag is noticeable with the recent apps and the gallery after taking a pic.

Sanjay Ramoutar

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

Also, can you tell me if I'll be able to mute my phone from the lock screen once more like I could've done with Kit Kat? Right now if I press and hold my power button and then press the volume button all the way down, I can set it to vibrate. I think I saw on an S6, not sure if it was the Edge, but, if I pressed further, it went to mute. Ok, that's it, sorry for all the questions, LoL.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
There is pretty much no lag with the recent apps button on my phone. It's never been that fast, not even brand new on KitKat! I haven't been able to test the battery coz of work this weekend but it seems to be the same. Great update, not much changed but it changes for the better.

Sanjay Ramoutar

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Oh, one other annoying thing with Lollipop is that they removed the small notification icons on the top left of the lock screen. That is now replaced with the name of my carrier. Lollipop is so annoying it's not even funny. Why remove things that work?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch