Is there a Way to mirror my PC/Laptop screen to my Note 4 + use with Gear VR head set

Shazz Wan

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

So i have a note 4, and i have noticed that i can mirror my phone to my PC. but i would like to find out how to do the opposite.

Why, ..... Well i have a Gear VR and i want to be able to view my PC screen to my note 4 while wearing it, so i can have the benefit of a bigger screen, for more work space, movies, games and any other future cool thing that this could work for.

Is this possible ? if so how ,

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how it would work on a VR Workspace (or if supported, even) but you can mirror your PC on your phone by using a VNC app like TeamViewer or if you have a windows machine you can use the Remote Desktop feature. Samsung also offers a Remote Desktop solution (and there are a myriad of 3rd party apps out there as well); these need you to install a 'server' on your computer and the client app in your phone for remote viewing.

Bear in mind that while useful for general work, it's not ideal for video viewing or gaming where real time video updates are required.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa