Is text messaging app in Note 4 Marshmallow still orange color?

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
For those of you who have received the update, is the text messaging color still the ugly orange or did they changed it?

Posted via the Android Central App

sinfoman

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Orange. Unfortunately it's the only messaging service that works with the flash functionality (flashes the flash on the back when a text comes in) so I still have it. I wish Samsung/Google would collaborate for support for this on the Google Messenger app. :(

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Orange. Unfortunately it's the only messaging service that works with the flash functionality (flashes the flash on the back when a text comes in) so I still have it. I wish Samsung/Google would collaborate for support for this on the Google Messenger app. :(

I will be sticking with textra. I was hoping they changed the color cause it's gross.

Biga173rd

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who have received the update, is the text messaging color still the ugly orange or did they changed it?

Still the same look it has not change. I don't bother with the stock sms I use Google Messenger. But to each it's own

sinfoman

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I thought with so many people complaining about the orange, they would have changed it.

There you go thinking again... ;) I don't mind the orange, but the ability to change the background color wouldn't cost them any real programming time. What color do you want your background? Set background= input color. 10 hours of dev work (including testing...). Not hard Samsung, not hard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays