Note 4 Marshmallow s pen

bblvr1

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
So after upgrading to marshmallow the smart selection tool in s pen... Once you select you can't adjust the size of selection like you could before.... So you need to literally hold your breath and try and get your s pen to be as accurate as possible or try over and over. Has anyone found a solution to this or new app that works... It's driving me crazy lol.

setham

May 17, 2011
Visit site
So after upgrading to marshmallow the smart selection tool in s pen... Once you select you can't adjust the size of selection like you could before.... So you need to literally hold your breath and try and get your s pen to be as accurate as possible or try over and over. Has anyone found a solution to this or new app that works... It's driving me crazy lol.
Hi, works the same as before for me (AT&T N910A). As long as I do not lift the S Pen I can adjust the selected zone.

bblvr1

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
On the other version you could make your selection... Then you could adjust the size and shape of square/rectangle. Sorry it was under screen write in the s pen menu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez