"I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

😕.......Note 5 is at a destination facility 5 minutes away from my house and I can't even pick it up....Have to wait for tomorrow.....😭

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Ahhhh... makes me so mad. They wont allow me to come get the phone at the FedEx location 10 min from me. At least i get off work earlier tomorrow.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
64gb Note5 in Black, Verizon doesn't offer the 64gb in White which is what I wanted, oh well...says it will ship by the 21st I hope it ships sooner

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
For those of you that ordered directly from provider. Just curious as to why? No bias just wondering why chose them when Best buy is offering a good deal? Not bashing just genuinely curious.

Posted via the Android Central App

Didn't know about the Best buy deal, till I came to post here...oh well

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
So far I love it. I previously had the S6 so I'm used to the glass back and the body style. I also had the Note 4 and it's definitely smaller feeling than that. Battery seems OK so far but I need to play with it some more to get a better idea. It's very snappy and quicker than the Note 4 which I'm sure everyone would have already assumed. S pen is cool and fun to play with. Seems smoother than the note 4. All in all so far I'm happy with it.

jasonk808

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine last Thursday and it's scheduled to be delivered today. Does anyone know if a signature is required by FedEx? Thanks!

• 64GB
  • Black
  • AT&T

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
For those of you that ordered directly from provider. Just curious as to why? No bias just wondering why chose them when Best buy is offering a good deal? Not bashing just genuinely curious.

Didn't know about the deal at the time I ordered. Plus it was just easier since my account with Sprint is always messed up on their end.

Sher the love

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine last Thursday and it's scheduled to be delivered today. Does anyone know if a signature is required by FedEx? Thanks!

• 64GB
  • Black
  • AT&T

I believe if you create a Fedex account, you're able to sign for it online.

On another note, I was able to get the G4 at Best Buy the day before it came out without preordering. There was also some kind of glitch in the system where I didn't have to pay sales tax. Something about it not being completely in their system. I ended up returning it though due to touchscreen issues that I believed eventually got fixed. I'm wondering if I'd be able to pick one up early like I did with the G4...

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site

Until I read these posts I had no idea they were giving away a wireless charger :-(
64GB
Black
Verizon

eclein

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy Note 5" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

64gb - Black - Verizon as well, my first note also!!
The finance person I had to talk to straighten out Verizon's order said mine would ship today.
They had to collect tax on the note 5 before they could ship it, I was allowed to upgrade a week or so early this time around which
Hasn't been the case anytime before..... I'm pumped!!

Just got shipping confirm 8/17/15 {{{{{

Last edited:

ProudArian

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Same here...didn't know about the BB deal. Mine will arrive tomorrow. Going to leave a note for the FEDEX guy to allow someone in the leasing office to sign for it. Will pick it up on my lunch break because I get off when the office closes. Supposed to be delivered before 4:30

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I was having same issue too. Yet others were able to. I even called in to see what's up. The employee was so clueless, he told me the reason why i can't order online its because he has none in stock.. I'm like dude that's why its a preorder. (i work in IT i don't have patience like that). I just hung up and drove to BB where the mobile guy had to go read the advertised sign. I'm thinking wtf aren't ya informed. Smh. He told me preorder isnt available online.

Then BB needs to fix that, as well as tell people they would need to pay $50 to hold, which it doesn't state. If i didn't want the deal so bad i would've just gone to sprint lol. Still love bb for all other things.

....so you paid for the wireless charger essentially.

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Well right now it says mine Note 5 is in Nashville TN and I am in Atlanta GA. Should be delivered by the end of the day. Let's see how it goes. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting....