Note 5 Titanium Silver

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I just saw the note 5 titanium today in almost lost my mind. I just got my note 5 (25) days ago and I was told that the titanium was not coming here. So after I was a stink at the store that I brought the phone from they are allowing me to pay the 35.00 restocking fee and get the titanium one tomorrow

Are you in the US? I didn't think titanium silver was coming to the US, only the Gold Platinum.

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
oh it is available brother :) they got it on amazon, even the 64gb is now available!!! unlocked :) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4847568

NGP Store is very legit and has great customer service. They are located in Seattle WA area. If you want a brand new factory unlocked hard to find Note 5 that will work on any GSM network 100% perfectly including LTE then I suggest you buy from NGP Store. I bought my N920i in titanium silver from them.

nicor6

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
NGP Store is very legit and has great customer service. They are located in Seattle WA area. If you want a brand new factory unlocked hard to find Note 5 that will work on any GSM network 100% perfectly including LTE then I suggest you buy from NGP Store. I bought my N920i in titanium silver from them.

AWESOME! you bought it drirectly from their website? or through amazon? shipping was fast?

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It is available. I got mine on Thursday.

After all the talk about model numbers, it is as I put in one post. Most of them will work in the US. Some won't have any warranty. idk???
Most will. You can see that on Amazon, and Newegg told me. Not seller driven, just what I was told

But the one that was made to be internationally unlocked FOR the US is the N920G.

I love it. Everything works as well as the one I had, the N920T (T-Mobile)

As far as looks, it is beautiful. Every bit as beautiful as I expected. I believe most of you thought that as well. Even being the MOST beautiful

But...I, in my head, for got the word "Titanium" in "Titanium Silver" so I was expecting true silver, closer to the M7 silver, but glossy.

It is in fact titanium, a lighter gunmetal, etc but at different angles looks like silver. just my opinion

Hope you enjoy. I did. I got mine the cheapest from Amazon at a sales place called Straight Trading.
They gave me the warranty in writing. Amazon charged sales tax. And other places, I forget who, Power Sellers or New Egg, once bought, no returns, no refunds. Some stuff like that that scares me.

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
It is available. I got mine on Thursday.

After all the talk about model numbers, it is as I put in one post. Most of them will work in the US. Some won't have any warranty. idk???
Most will. You can see that on Amazon, and Newegg told me. Not seller driven, just what I was told

Not sure what the difference is between the G and I versions.....I know the N920i works on AT&T

But the one that was made to be internationally unlocked FOR the US is the N920G.

I love it. Everything works as well as the one I had, the N920T (T-Mobile)

As far as looks, it is beautiful. Every bit as beautiful as I expected. I believe most of you thought that as well. Even being the MOST beautiful

But...I, in my head, for got the word "Titanium" in "Titanium Silver" so I was expecting true silver, closer to the M7 silver, but glossy.

It is in fact titanium, a lighter gunmetal, etc but at different angles looks like silver. just my opinion

Hope you enjoy. I did. I got mine the cheapest from Amazon at a sales place called Straight Trading.
They gave me the warranty in writing. Amazon charged sales tax. And other places, I forget who, Power Sellers or New Egg, once bought, no returns, no refunds. Some stuff like that that scares me.

rli3

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy is listing the Silver Titanium 32gb for sale Model N920G. Can anyone tell me if this is the dual sim version? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa