Anyone not using a case?

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Are you pleased with the Tech Armor tempered glass screen protector?

I am stuck in analysis/paralysis on which tempered glass product to get! Does it fit nicely? Does it install bubble free? Does the glass taper off nicely at the edges? Is the color and clarity good? Sensitivity impacted at all?

Thanks!

Seseka

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I got my phone 2 days ago & so far no case.. only because nowhere has any right now! It desoes feel slippery so I'm scared I might drop it! I'm thinking one with a flip front?

Posted via the Android Central App

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I'd like a Samsung 'cover' WITHOUT the screen cover part...

While checking out the Samsung S-View covers... Which are super slim, a perfect size for the phone, the closest you'll get to still having no cover with...a cover, they showed me a back cover for the phone which is pretty much the exact same thing as the S-View without the front. This was at a corporate Telus and it was a Samsung product. So it's out there...

FrogVomit

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I've carried a smartphone without a case since before they were called smartphones, and never damaged one significantly (not until I stuck my pen in backwards within 2 hours of opening the box ... but I digress). This phone makes me think twice about that ... it just feels destined to shatter without a case.

k3m1c6

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Not naked but see though! ZAGG tempered Glass on front and ZAGG original skin on back!

Tempered Glass looks great and skin on back gives grip but I can still see and enjoy the beauty of the device!

Posted for my Galaxy Note 5 with a properly inserted S Pen!

AllPhones

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My Note 4 I used naked. Never bought a case. However, my Note 5 requires a case. It is just too slippery and thin. So I used it for about 4 days naked, but have several cases now.

MK Redding

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I stayed nude went with a skinomi matt skin on the back and tempered glass on the front.It did make it a little less slippery

2015-09-05 11.38.47.jpg

2015-09-05 11.38.jpg

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My tracking is still saying it's delivering today even though it was 2 states away this morning and the mail already delivered. 😐

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk