Everything is fine until I use smart select on Gmail apps
    Lists that I have is gone from the scrapbook on "list view" mode and yet I can still see the number of notes on the scrapbook
    but when I chose "thumbsnail" mode, it's there, all my lists
    when I delete that gmail specific smart select screenshot, my scrapbook is back, all of them

Video is here, it's easier to understand
    http://sendvid.com/2i4ubhtn
    09-14-2015 11:45 AM
    I'm a big confused. When you're composing an e-mail on gmail or the stock e-mail and you want to include an attachment, your scrapbook is listed in "list view"? Or are you taking a screenshot and saving it to the scrapbook? Or are you in the scrapbook and trying to send that as an attachment?

I can't seem to see how to add the scrapbook I saved as an attachment in gmail, how are you doing that? Also with the samsung email?

When I'm in the scrapbook itself and change it from list to thumbnail it stays.
    09-15-2015 03:08 PM
    I'm a big confused. When you're composing an e-mail on gmail or the stock e-mail and you want to include an attachment, your scrapbook is listed in "list view"? Or are you taking a screenshot and saving it to the scrapbook? Or are you in the scrapbook and trying to send that as an attachment?

I can't seem to see how to add the scrapbook I saved as an attachment in gmail, how are you doing that? Also with the samsung email?

When I'm in the scrapbook itself and change it from list to thumbnail it stays.
    Sorry, It's kinda hard to explain
    So i made a video

You can see it here:

Sendvid - Instant video upload
    09-16-2015 04:25 AM