Annoying smart select bug saved on scrapbook

chobits

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Everything is fine until I use smart select on Gmail apps
Lists that I have is gone from the scrapbook on "list view" mode and yet I can still see the number of notes on the scrapbook
but when I chose "thumbsnail" mode, it's there, all my lists
when I delete that gmail specific smart select screenshot, my scrapbook is back, all of them

Video is here, it's easier to understand
http://sendvid.com/2i4ubhtn

Last edited:

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm a big confused. When you're composing an e-mail on gmail or the stock e-mail and you want to include an attachment, your scrapbook is listed in "list view"? Or are you taking a screenshot and saving it to the scrapbook? Or are you in the scrapbook and trying to send that as an attachment?

I can't seem to see how to add the scrapbook I saved as an attachment in gmail, how are you doing that? Also with the samsung email?

When I'm in the scrapbook itself and change it from list to thumbnail it stays.

chobits

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm a big confused. When you're composing an e-mail on gmail or the stock e-mail and you want to include an attachment, your scrapbook is listed in "list view"? Or are you taking a screenshot and saving it to the scrapbook? Or are you in the scrapbook and trying to send that as an attachment?

I can't seem to see how to add the scrapbook I saved as an attachment in gmail, how are you doing that? Also with the samsung email?

When I'm in the scrapbook itself and change it from list to thumbnail it stays.

Sorry, It's kinda hard to explain
So i made a video

You can see it here:

Sendvid - Instant video upload