Signing stuff with spen?

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if there is a way I can sign a word doc (for instance) with the spen?

I have something I need to sign off but have no printer where I am. Then I can just email the doc back.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
There are office apps that can do it as well.
Hancom office and office suite both have a freehand drawing option.
If you can view the word doc on your phone, the app you're using probably has the option.

Earl_E_Adopter

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I opened the document, used the s pen to screenwrite, signed it, saved it, then sent it back as an attachment.

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I recall some review saying there was a built in PDF reader from Samsung with a signing feature. Still havent found that in the phone...

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I recall some review saying there was a built in PDF reader from Samsung with a signing feature. Still havent found that in the phone...

I don't think it's a reader. It's called write on PDF and Verizon apparently decided it wasn't needed and instead installed hancom viewer, which can do the same thing.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it's a reader. It's called write on PDF and Verizon apparently decided it wasn't needed and instead installed hancom viewer, which can do the same thing.

I'm using the t-mobile version. I need to find that feature. It would come in handy for my job

Posted via the Android Central App

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the t-mobile version. I need to find that feature. It would come in handy for my job

Posted via the Android Central App

Make sure you clear and current default for opening PDF. Then open one and PDF write should be an option.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you clear and current default for opening PDF. Then open one and PDF write should be an option.

Yess! that's awesome. I was looking for a specific app but that's actually very handy, the only issue is that it doesn't work with pdf's that are marked as Read Only which happens to be a lot of the ones I need. Gonna have to try some other apps like the Adobe one and Docusign itsnotmeitsyou recommended.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
fc4bdc513442bf938c75cbd30b9dc465.jpg

No need for an app, the Spen comes to the rescue

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38