Action Memos "List"

burgler2112

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
When you start a new Action Memo there is an icon to the left of Pen at the top that says "List".
I can't figure out what this does as anytime I click on it it closes the memo I'm creating and goes back to the main Action memo screen.

I thought it should allow me to make a checklist memo, but it's not working that way.

Anyone have experience with this?

I'm on the Verizon Note 5 64gb.

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
When you start a new Action Memo there is an icon to the left of Pen at the top that says "List".
I can't figure out what this does as anytime I click on it it closes the memo I'm creating and goes back to the main Action memo screen.

I thought it should allow me to make a checklist memo, but it's not working that way.

Anyone have experience with this?

I'm on the Verizon Note 5 64gb.
It will display a list of all your notes. Create and save an action memo, then click on list again.

beep

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok cool. Thanks for the quick response. So is there anyway to make a checklist in SNote?
Launch SNote, create a new doc, change background by clicking on More, in the upper right, then choose the memo background. I think that's the closest your going to get, using stock apps.

beep

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Launch SNote, create a new doc, change background by clicking on More, in the upper right, then choose the memo background. I think that's the closest your going to get, using stock apps.

beep
If you want a functional checklist...

1. Open a new action memo
2. Write out your list
3. Select "more" then "link to action"
4. Select "task"

burgler2112

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Glock,
I discovered that yesterday as well. But that doesn't keep the checklist within SNote. It does work, just not ideal as I have to go to multiple locations to look for/edit notes or checklists.
I was hoping to use SNote as a one-stop shop.
I appreciate the responses from you and barfingmonkey!