My stylus clicker end piece broke off

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
While it was in my phone somehow it got ejected a little bit, the next thing I look at my phone and that piece is missing from my stylus. Has this happened to anyone else??? Would you consider this to be a manufacture defect? or am I out of luck and just fork over $30 for a new one?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
While it was in my phone somehow it got ejected a little bit, the next thing I look at my phone and that piece is missing from my stylus. Has this happened to anyone else??? Would you consider this to be a manufacture defect? or am I out of luck and just fork over $30 for a new one?

I would consider it a accidental snagging it on something. Buy a new one and keep a closer eye on it.

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig Black Sapphire leather wrapped Note 5

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Theres quite a bit of friction you have to over come initially to get the pen out. I haven't had any problem with my pen yet but seeing all these post about peoples pen breaking so easily, I wouldn't be surprised if one day I pull on my pen and the end just falls off.

agonza89

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine broke off as well I was pulling it out, and it just came right off. NO FORCE or anything, it was very angering two weeks of using this phone and this happens. I am disappointed with Samsung.

ramiss

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I hope everyone complains to Samsung, maybe they will come up with a new design.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JohnnytheK

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine broke off too, it snagged on something. I reached to pull it out but couldn't get a grip. Samsung doesn't see it as their problem. Amazon had them for $25. You can also get them on ebay for a bit less. I got 2 so I have one as a spare.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2f8aefd77d9e00fbff407e740437dd26.jpg

ramiss

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Mine broke off too, it snagged on something. I reached to pull it out but couldn't get a grip. Samsung doesn't see it as their problem.

Mine hasn't broken yet, but there is so much play in that clicker that it obviously will. I never get why companies don't own obvious problems.

I suppose it's a perfect opportunity for us to give our money to a 3rd party when they invent a stronger clicker. Then we can give Samsung bad press.