Got a question about the note 5

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Presently got a Samsung S6 64 gb. Been having problems with it since I got it.
Had it at Best Buy and seen the samsung people. Had he reloaded there also.

Had it to numerous At&t stores. They have reloaded the software also.
They took my sims card out of my S6 and put it in a new s6, same thing. Replaced the sims card and it changed nothing.

Lost a lot of the things I had on the phone. Seems after having it reloaded, I have even more problems.
Was on the phone yesterday with At&t tech support yesterday. They remoted into my phone and tried to fix it for about a hour and 25 minuted. Damyn the battery got Hot.
when I get on a forum and it has a youtube plug in, I can't see it. The plug in is not supported on the S6.
Wished they would just let me have a new S7 I hear is gonna come out early next year.

Talked to them about since I'm having so much problems, can I swap it for a Note 5.
But I'm not sure the note 5 will fix the problems I'm having either.
Then I find out the note 5 did away with the IR blaster. WTF was Samsung thinking taking the IR blaster away.

Never had a note. Not sure I would like it. If its too big, and how bad I will miss the IR blaster.

Has anybody gone from a S6 to the note 5 or vise versa.
Which phone did you like the best ?

Also hear there is a button you can hit and it mute your phone where it don't ring or something.
Does this really get in the way of the phones functions.

They need to have a salesperson to build custom phones. Let you get what you want in them.
Cause the person making deceisions for them don't have a clue what to put in it or take out.

A custom phone will give us the ability to have a phone like we want.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from the s6 edge to the note 5 this past weekend and I don't regret it at all. I loved my edge but the note 5 was calling my name. And I love the improved battery life. I make it through an entire work day for once! I don't see myself going back to the edge. I'm posting it on Craigslist today to sell it I believe. I wanted to give myself a few days with the note before I fully committed lol.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've had all the Note phones and all the S phones but the S4. I prefer the Notes. I also prefer the Note 5 to the Note 4.

I had my remote set up on my Note 4, I used it like twice. It was easier to pick up the remote than pick up the phone, tap the screen, then use the remote.