Important Question Please!

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
So I updated my Note 5 last week, under T-Mo, and yes the battery life improved DRASTICALLY. But, there's always a "but"... My vibration started being inconsistent. For notifications and while pressing the apps and back buttons. Also while typing. The intensity has gotten really low. Almost can't feel it. I haven't seen anybody post about this which makes me think I'm the only one? So my question is, does anybody know what's the name of the file that controls the vibrator sensor of the phone? Like as in going to the settings and applications manager... So that I can try to delete data and cache? Cause I already did a factory reset and it did absolutely nothing. PLEASE HELP!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Try this first:

Turn phone off
Press volume down, Sleep/Wake and home button at the SAME time until you see recovery booting, then let go.

using the volume buttons, scroll down to clear partition cache. Then reboot option, using I think the power button to select.

Second Option:

Less desirable, but I ALWAYS do this after each major update:

DO A TOTAL FACTORY RESET....This should fix most bugs relating to issues that occur after major updates.

Hope this helps!

jlilnc14

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
So I updated my Note 5 last week, under T-Mo, and yes the battery life improved DRASTICALLY. But, there's always a "but"... My vibration started being inconsistent. For notifications and while pressing the apps and back buttons. Also while typing. The intensity has gotten really low. Almost can't feel it. I haven't seen anybody post about this which makes me think I'm the only one? So my question is, does anybody know what's the name of the file that controls the vibrator sensor of the phone? Like as in going to the settings and applications manager... So that I can try to delete data and cache? Cause I already did a factory reset and it did absolutely nothing. PLEASE HELP!

Have you try adjusting your vibration intensity in settings?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I have done factory reset already and it still has the same issue. It's very frustrating because I can't feel my texts or calls coming in while in my pocket. I've been trying to find the file in app manager to clear data and cache cause I know for a fact it's a software issue since before the update my phones vibration was flawless.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
May help to submit an issue with T-Mobile support. The latest software update could have introduced a bug that impacts the vibration intensity.