Confession: I hardly use the pen. But, I'd like to use it more! Please advise.

CNTSTPDRMN

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Having recently attended the SEMA show in Vegas, I gave up on dragging my notebook around to my vendor meetings... I just pulled out the pen and started writing on the black screen. Also being able to take one handed photos of products and signs by double clicking the home button makes this phone invaluable. I'm happy I upgraded from my note 4.... I give it the official "perfect for trade shows" stamp of approval! Also writing on photos for notes is so fast on this model! Oh, and the fingerprint reader makes it so quick to get into my phone!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

BamaMomRollTide

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I think the younger folks are quicker about using the pen for more than just writing notes.

I've watched the posted videos twice (plus all my pauses...lol) and have learned a lot.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just used it for the past 30 minutes filling out a PDF for my title company on the sale of my home. It saved me a ton of time having to print it, scan it back and creating another PDF. S-Note handled it like a champ. Just sent it back out through email all through my Note 5!

When you fill out the form can it change the handwritten entries into printed entries? My handwriting is illegible.

sjgoten6

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I can draw pretty well on paper but once I use Spen, I suck. Slightest movements can totally alter the drawing. My hand is more jittery on the phone.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I can draw pretty well on paper but once I use Spen, I suck. Slightest movements can totally alter the drawing. My hand is more jittery on the phone.

I would like to try drawing on my Note. I think it would be a fun activity to get into.

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site

Thanks guys. I'm not that good of an artist. Just average. My hands are pretty shaky too. On the phone it's a little annoying to draw because of the small screen.
The trick is to clean the edges of the drawing using the white pen to get the lines sharp. uploadfromtaptalk1447639801278.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa