Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just Got My Gifts of the Season

How did you do that? And what exactly did that do? They told you a package was being sent to you?

Posted via the Android Central App

Yes. You register on the site and it'll show you when a package has been scheduled for delivery to your address.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site

Yes. You register on the site and it'll show you when a package has been scheduled for delivery to your address.

That's cool. Do you have to have a UPS my choice account or just a regular account?

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

That's cool. Do you have to have a UPS my choice account or just a regular account?

I think it was the My Choice I registered for, but I really don't remember.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

I signed up but there are no deliveries showing. I guess that means I have nothing coming. : (

It won't show until the company has notified UPS they have a package to deliver to you.

SNOOP97DAWG

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Ups just dropped off my set! Saweeeeeet! That's 2 of 3 so far since they approved the 100$ Samsung store credit before this. Still waiting on the t-mobile 50$ for activating samsung pay

Attachments

• 1309.jpg
    1309.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 64

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Ups just dropped off my set! Saweeeeeet! That's 2 of 3 so far since they approved the 100$ Samsung store credit before this. Still waiting on the t-mobile 50$ for activating samsung pay

Got mine too but they sent me the black headphones and silver fast charger. I really wanted the tan/white but I'll take what I can get since I didn't pay for it. Everything is really nice though... love the headphones.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

I got mine today. It was submitted on 11/25.
c2cbdc44adbf107a4c384c1781dc76df.jpg

ee7cfe0645b3a03680f6d5c8180adf63.jpg

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

Here's one more of the case. I didn't think I'd like it but it's nice. It looks better in person. It's hard to get a good picture because it's so shiny. It's very low profile, which I like. Also, the extended battery pack is surprisingly light. I have an extended battery from OnePlus and it's really heavy-- you wouldn't want to carry it in your purse every day.

7a8db108c7beb8fefc93f43f82422cac.jpg

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

Here's one more of the case. I didn't think I'd like it but it's nice. It looks better in person. It's hard to get a good picture because it's so shiny. It's very low profile, which I like. Also, the extended battery pack is surprisingly light. I have an extended battery from OnePlus and it's really heavy-- you wouldn't want to carry it in your purse every day.

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/30/7a8db108c7beb8fefc93f43f82422cac.jpg

I love the case. Glad I chose that bundle :)

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/30/7a8db108c7beb8fefc93f43f82422cac.jpg

Is it a hard plastic case? Aside from the crystals, it looks like a basic plastic case :/ just wondering. Thanks

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com

So far I got my $100 Samsung credit, 2 $50 Best Buy Gift Cards and 2 days ago I got one of my bundles (crystal case bundle) - now i'm just waiting on my headphone bundle. Glad all of this came through!