Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Finally got mine yesterday. I was nearly certain I was getting screwed. 7 unreplied emails from them and an hour and a half on hold just for them to tell me they should be coming but not sure when. So I'm happy

Ryan Horne

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Prize logic is who you message ..
I complained also about the speaker system it's way less in value than the headset. The speaker is $49 on Bestbuy.com. Samsung admited its $99 on Samsung.com so they gave me another $200 credit
They said due to the difference in price and inconvenience. I didn't ask for that all I wanted was to trade in the headset but I'll take it. I'm happy now
Facebook is the fastest and easiest way to communicate with them.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I complained also about the speaker system it's way less in value than the headset. The speaker is $49 on Bestbuy.com. Samsung admited its $99 on Samsung.com so they gave me another $200 credit
They said due to the difference in price and inconvenience. I didn't ask for that all I wanted was to trade in the headset but I'll take it. I'm happy now

Wow! I never thought I'd regret not having facebook this much. Can't even get my 1 samsung pay promotion approved

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

I also got the speaker and tried to do what you said but prizelogic said headphones are out of stock and it's upto samsung's discretion to change the gift..still trying from my end by saying that value of speaker is less...will post here if i get any update

Posted via the Android Central App

jordanrayburn

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I talk to the people at prizelogic and complained about the speaker value being less and they actually sent me a link to a speaker on Best Buy's website which retailed at 169 which they say is different than the level box mini on Samsung's website even though the specifications almost identical

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I talk to the people at prizelogic and complained about the speaker value being less and they actually sent me a link to a speaker on Best Buy's website which retailed at 169 which they say is different than the level box mini on Samsung's website even though the specifications almost identical

After bugging Prize logic for some more time, they have me a code for $ 125 as i got the speaker instead of the headphone

Posted via the Android Central App

zCirca

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
I just received my gifts of the season package today. It came with the Samsung wireless charger pad, Samsung battery pack, Samsung Level wireless bluetooth speaker, and a wall adapter/cable. I thought I might have been denied my request because I mailed in the offer a couple days before the deadline. I didn't receive any information until yesterday when I received an e-mail from UPS saying I had a package from Vienna Channels arriving today.