Google Maps always shows euros € sign instead of USD $ on one of my three Verizon Note 5 phones?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Google Maps always shows euros € sign instead of USD $ on one of my three Verizon Note 5 phones..... I have 6 smartphones and this one Verizon Note 5 is the only one that's having this "problem"

I even did a couple of factory resets and created new Gmail accts on this phone, but no luck. Since Google doesn't ask for my address or phone number, I dont' see why it's doing this.(and only on 1 of the 3 identical VZW Note 5 phones)

Whenever I fire up Google Maps and looks for things like nearby hotels, it insists on using sign to show how expensive the place is. Or the price in euros like €100 or €99. For example: or €€€ On all of my other phones, it always show $ or $$$. This is on Google Maps search completely within the US. This phone has never been outside of the state. :)

Here's an example: While inside the city of Chicago, I randomly searched "Chicago Hilton" and all the prices are in euros.... :(

GoogleMapsEuro.jpg