Samsung Promotion Best Buy Gift Card

sacmann

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the best buy gift card can be used in stores? Or can it only be used online? I checked the promotion page and email but didn't see anything.

Posted via the Android Central App

psurob55

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Just submitted for the $200 Samsung gift credit for activating Samsung Pay on my new note 5. Am I able to apply for this one as well?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the best buy gift card can be used in stores? Or can it only be used online? I checked the promotion page and email but didn't see anything.

Once activated, it's states in store or online. Same number and same PIN for both.
Just submitted for the $200 Samsung gift credit for activating Samsung Pay on my new note 5. Am I able to apply for this one as well?
People have tried. Not sure if anyone was successful. However, it seems to state everywhere only one promotion per device. Not sure if they have a way to cancel something they already gave you. IMO, I would think that once a promotion is approved for a device, the MEID will probably come up as not eligible once they try to verify the second one.
I would think Samsung would have their bases covered. But, who really knows?

bmetelsky

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Once activated, it's states in store or online. Same number and same PIN for both.

People have tried. Not sure if anyone was successful. However, it seems to state everywhere only one promotion per device. Not sure if they have a way to cancel something they already gave you. IMO, I would think that once a promotion is approved for a device, the MEID will probably come up as not eligible once they try to verify the second one.
I would think Samsung would have their bases covered. But, who really knows?

I'm not so sure the right hand knows what the left hand is doing in these promotions, so it doesn't hurt to try.

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
My wife just got the Best Buy promo and the $100 Samsung one. Not sure if we're going to try for the $200 one as well or not, but I can confirm the BB one and Samsung one can both be approved.

sacmann

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Once I redeemed the Best Buy code, it says that it can indeed be used in stores.

Also, I'm not sure how many promotions you can qualify for, but I got confirmation for both the $100 Samsung credit and the $50 Best Buy card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress