On my note 5 when I put my hand over the left corner my bluetooth stops streaming and if I'm watching a YouTube video with Bluetooth, it stops the video. I just wanted to know if anyone else is dealing with this.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-06-2016 03:55 PM
    Mmm... that's odd. I just tried it and mine will keep on going. Is the BT receiver (speaker, headphones) too far away? I tested but I had earphones on, so I'm quite close to the phone.

Is the video stopping because BT gets disconnected or because there's a 'pause' command?
    debdroid1a likes this.
    01-06-2016 04:13 PM
    I've used three pair of bluetooth headphones that were close to the sensor and I still had the problem. The video stops because of the bluetooth interruption.

01-06-2016 06:20 PM
    OK, so it's a BT thing. Let's start with that. Sounds like a hardware issue, but the antennas, I believe, are on the bottom backside of the phone, not on the left... It's certainly interference, but a hand shouldn't be 'enough' to disrupt the whole thing. Without the 'hand' there, how's your BT connection? Can you walk away from the phone while maintaining connection?
    01-06-2016 06:30 PM
    Without my hand there it still stutters and if I put my phone in my pocket the bluetooth connection is lost. My phone was working fine up until about a week ago and I never dropped my phone. I am getting a warranty replacement from att, I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this.

01-06-2016 06:33 PM
    Yeah, I think this is definitely a hardware issue and you're better off with a replacement than trying to troubleshoot as the issue might come back even if 'fixed' once.
    01-07-2016 10:57 AM
    Hey!
    I have the same problem with my Cellphone (Moto G1) when I connect it with my Headphones. For some reason, when I put my left hand over it, It stops operating.
    09-14-2016 11:49 AM