Just got my new note 5 and is disappointed to know that note 5 Internet app do not have reading mode function or zooming text. Was previously using Motorola razor, zenfon 2 lazer ,iPhone5 and I pad air. All these devices browser has this function where u can zoom the page, then double tap on the text, the text will be enlarged and will wrap accordingly to fit the screen.
    Was surprise that note 5 being a note which most users get this phone for the purpose of organising and reading news and stuffs , kinda like a work phone thing which requires to read a lot from the net but they do not have such basic function.
    Hope that Samsung will do something about it .
    01-10-2016 05:28 AM
    Dolphin browser supports text wrapping 👍

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-10-2016 06:24 AM
    Just got my new note 5 and is disappointed to know that note 5 Internet app do not have reading mode function or zooming text. Was previously using Motorola razor, zenfon 2 lazer ,iPhone5 and I pad air. All these devices browser has this function where u can zoom the page, then double tap on the text, the text will be enlarged and will wrap accordingly to fit the screen.
    Was surprise that note 5 being a note which most users get this phone for the purpose of organising and reading news and stuffs , kinda like a work phone thing which requires to read a lot from the net but they do not have such basic function.
    Hope that Samsung will do something about it .
    There are many other browsers, most of them are more secure than built-in browser.

Firefox has reading mode, i usually set it to black background and white text, that helps with battery on the phone.
    01-10-2016 06:25 AM