Free headphones for Samsung pay users when adding first credit card

Killahhops

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Free headphones for Samsung pay users

Mines in back order. I did a hard reset earlier this month and it registered it as a new card and I recieved the code

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site

Ive registered the same debit card on Samsung pay for several promotions. I deleted my saved card as well as deleting the application several weeks ago. I was able to register the same exact card again for this promotion with no problem.

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

If we could GET samsung pay on our international variants. You know, the ones no one but Samsung have control ove

Dafuq...

hairball45

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

I tried to use Samsung Pay back before Christmas. It was hinkey at best, the thing wanted me to use the fingerprint scanner and it didn't work well at all. I deleted it. A few days ago I tried again. This time I managed to find a way to simply use a pin instead of the still flakey fingerprint scanner. Now I am successfully using the app, and lo and behold I was offered a free pair of headphones. They are supposedly on their way.

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

Just ordered mine! First I had it take a pic of my PNC card & it told me that it wasn't a participating bank. I double checked thinking that maybe it wouldn't work with a debit card or something. Since there was nothing indicating that it shouldn't work I went back & added the card manually. That time it worked fine!

Also did a quick google search, these headphones get pretty decent reviews. Although, for the most part, their $69 price tag is a little inflated. You can buy them at most places for $30-40 but I'm not complaining..... if it's free, it's for me!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Lev...less+headphones&newwindow=1&safe=off&tbm=shop

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

Yea I got the backorder email when I got a free pair for my son and myself, but I know it won't take long, when. I got my free VR goggles they came in a week and a half. I have the original Gear Circles and I love them, I just hate how they fall off so easy, I think the new ones takes all the flaws from the first one and makes them better, so I'm sure I will love these!

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition
Samsung Gear VR for Note 5

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site

This continues frustrating for me, Sammy enticing us to come aboard, but they aren't adding new cards/banks fast enough.

I would take advantage of this but I do not have a card on the partners list.

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

This continues frustrating for me, Sammy enticing us to come aboard, but they aren't adding new cards/banks fast enough.

I would take advantage of this but I do not have a card on the partners list.

Most banks are skeptical of this technology especially smaller ones and CU's, not Samsungs fault they are hesitate to come on board.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Man i'm glad i had only been using android pay! registered my card and got my headphones ordered!!!

EDIT: well now i'm worried. I did guest checkout and now i can't check the status of my order. Any ideas? Just trying to find out if mine is back ordered too

Last edited:

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Most banks are skeptical of this technology especially smaller ones and CU's, not Samsungs fault they are hesitate to come on board.

Wells Fargo isn't a small bank (top 3) and they're still dragging their feet on adopting this app. C'mon Wells Fargo!!!

wlonsdale

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Man i'm glad i had only been using android pay! registered my card and got my headphones ordered!!!

EDIT: well now i'm worried. I did guest checkout and now i can't check the status of my order. Any ideas? Just trying to find out if mine is back ordered too

I got an email telling me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress