Samsung Pay Offer...

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I am in the original Samsung Pay offer (not the recent headphone offer) and I received an email the other day saying that my offer was approved, but the wireless charger is back ordered. Frankly, I forgot all about this offer. In place, they provided me with a $200 credit line at Samsung's store. Couldn't believe it!!

Am I just waaaaayyyyy behind everyone else on this?

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I submitted one in November for the $100 samsung credit. Got rejected because they said I got gifts of the season, which was a purchase offer and not samsung pay offer. Have been trying to appeal for a long time, last email sent about a week ago. Still haven't heard anything

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I submitted one in November for the $100 samsung credit. Got rejected because they said I got gifts of the season, which was a purchase offer and not samsung pay offer. Have been trying to appeal for a long time, last email sent about a week ago. Still haven't heard anything

Still might happen for you.
Watch your email.

Sammy has been more than generous, IMO. I got a $200 incentive at the time I purchased, I just got this $200 gift for Samsung Pay and I think I am still in-process on something else - not sure - I applied for all of the offers.

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

I also did not get the $100 offer. After seeing your post, i asked prizelogic in facebook and they said they have approved it and the code will be coming in a week :)

Posted via the Android Central App