Need help with quick charge

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I just did a reset because my battery was dieing to fast. After the reset I no longer can turn off fast charge under accessories. I don't even see accessories in the settings anymore. I like to turn off fast charge while I'm asleep for 7 to 8 at night. I have the Samsung Note 5 with AT&T still no MM. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
On the Verizon Note 5 with Marshmallow, the setting now appears to be in "Battery\Fast cable charging". Can't remember now where it was with Lollipop.

BlueRarity

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I know im not that much of a help but I use an app called power Battery - Battery Saver. It has quick charge and works great on my android tablet. Maybe you could give it a try. Just might work out for you. Good luck

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My mom got a note5 on us cellular friday, and after i updated it to mm the fast charging and wireless fast charging on and off switches are no longer in the battery section. If its somewhere else i didnt look, because they were on.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
They are still available and active on my Verizon Note 5 with MM so it may be that US cellular has removed them.