Day 3 on T-Mobile MM Update and LOVING IT

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
So far this has been the most solid, positive and amazing update I have experienced on any Android. The quickness on this phone with the fingerprint unlocking, animations, new UI, and the best part, BATTERY LIFE. It's amazing. I don't know how to post screenshots without them looking "broken" but I'm at 14% with 4hrs and 37mins of On-screen time, and I've had my phone off the charger for 7 hours. I'm an extra heavy user, but this new battery performance is just amazing. Anybody else loving this update and it's new features?

donnajo62

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Mine is doing great too! Been off the charger for 19 hrs, 45 min with 4 hrs, 20 min. on screen time. I have 13% battery left. Amazing! Best update ever!

Posted via the Android Central App

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
The only issue I have had is with Samsung Pay. Since I updated last week, Samsung Pay has shut down twice. Previously, I had zero issue in six months. Yesterday, I went to use it at Publix, and I got a pop-up saying my cards are being deleted. Boom! They were gone. Similar issue last week. Other than that, the update has been good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress