Holster for a UAG case?

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, forgive me if this question has already been posted. I just upgraded from the Note 4 to the 5 and I love it, so far. I have the UAG case and was wondering if anyone knew of a Otter box type of holster that would fit the UAG. I believe there was one that fit the Note 4 perfectly but I forgot who made it. Hopefully one day UAG will start to make them.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, forgive me if this question has already been posted. I just upgraded from the Note 4 to the 5 and I love it, so far. I have the UAG case and was wondering if anyone knew of a Otter box type of holster that would fit the UAG. I believe there was one that fit the Note 4 perfectly but I forgot who made it. Hopefully one day UAG will start to make them.

I found a company called nite ize that makes ballistic nylon phone cases that are great. They make one large enough for my note 5 with an otterbox case. In fact, it's outlasted my Note 3 and still saving my 5. Just Google nite ize.

Posted via the Android Central App

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I didn't see anything on there phone wise that I liked but I did see other neat stuff I can spend money on. I bookmarked it.

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't even know why I posted this question. I bet that will fit the 5 also. I'm going to order it and I'll let y'all know how well it works.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't even know why I posted this question. I bet that will fit the 5 also. I'm going to order it and I'll let y'all know how well it works.

Take a look at this one on nite-ize. I've been using these for years with no problem. The clip is super strong and until you develop the muscle memory for removing the holster, you'll cuss it out. Lol. The double wide should fit the Note 5 with just about any case on it. I've worn mine in public and had people stop me and ask me where I got it. I tried that open style clip that otterbox and the others have. Lasted a week before the clip got destroyed when I snagged it. Which is bad when you work 50 feet in the air.

http://www.niteize.com/product/Clip-Case-Cargo-Mobile-Device-Holsters.asp

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
As I just posted in another thread, I'm using The Skinth Catch-All to carry my Note 5 UAG, PLUS a 1000 lumen flashing, spare 18650 battery, Plantronics Voyager Legend bluetooth headset and charging case, Letherman Charge TTI, spare bits for the Leatherman, 2 sets of keys on carabiners, Key FOB for my truck and pens. The Skinth has carried every phone I've owned in the last 4 years and love it more every day. Yes it's pricey but it's more than just a holster, carries everything I need every day.

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Take a look at this one on nite-ize. I've been using these for years with no problem. The clip is super strong and until you develop the muscle memory for removing the holster, you'll cuss it out. Lol. The double wide should fit the Note 5 with just about any case on it. I've worn mine in public and had people stop me and ask me where I got it. I tried that open style clip that otterbox and the others have. Lasted a week before the clip got destroyed when I snagged it. Which is bad when you work 50 feet in the air.

http://www.niteize.com/product/Clip-Case-Cargo-Mobile-Device-Holsters.asp

Ya know, I had the Defender back when I had the S3 and that holster lasted about two weeks before it broke. I think I'm going to go with this one. Thanks!