what does battery health good mean ?

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
when I checked my note 5 health with some app then it says battery health good.actually i am confused that what does this "good " means. . ? DOES IT mean it has still 3000 mah or it say good health even my battery capacity degrades? Up to how much decrease of battery level it say good health? Or charge cycle.
Share the idea, thanks

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
when I checked my note 5 health with some app then it says battery health good.actually i am confused that what does this "good " means. . ? DOES IT mean it has still 3000 mah or it say good health even my battery capacity degrades? Up to how much decrease of battery level it say good health? Or charge cycle.
Share the idea, thanks

Every Battery has a life cycle ie. So lets say Your battery for example based on factory spec should be able to be charge 1500 times to 100%.
Now that doesn't mean every time it hits 100% is 1 cycle that means if your battery is at say 70% and you charge it to 100%. It's only %30 of one cycle. I think I made that understandable.
So long story short. The app would be basing it on this info. Now I can't say for sure some 3rd party app is even RELiABLE for that, but that's at least what the app is implying.

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Every Battery has a life cycle ie. So lets say Your battery for example based on factory spec should be able to be charge 1500 times to 100%.
Now that doesn't mean every time it hits 100% is 1 cycle that means if your battery is at say 70% and you charge it to 100%. It's only %30 of one cycle. I think I made that understandable.
So long story short. The app would be basing it on this info. Now I can't say for sure some 3rd party app is even RELiABLE for that, but that's at least what the app is implying.
Thanks for reply.. you mean if my charge cycle not completed then battery is equally efficient? I mean if one battery has 1500 charge cycle in the beginning and same battery charged to 1000 cycle in one year ( 500 remain ) has same efficiency ( mah) or its efficency falls one third ? Thats the question i mean. Hope to get reply

That means there are no issues or problems with your actual battery.

That means there are no issues or problems with your actual battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress