Why quick charge doesn't work anymore on my Note 5 phone?

A

AC Question

I test all..cables, chargers, factory reset.. but the quick charge doesn't work.. Now a full charge is in 4-5 hours.. :(...Last days i receive some uodates for android 7, i think there is the problem.. I can't install another firmware because my phone is SKT branded software and have bootlook locked, the Oem option is inactive, and when i try to install with odin i receive error.. Know anyone what can i try to resolve the problem? Thanks!

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You don't mention what you're loading with ODIN, nor did you include the error. Both would be helpful in finding your answer. In the future, it would also help if you include specifically which model of Note 5 you are using, along with the country and carrier.

If you suspect that your firmware is bad, and your device is system-locked, you might be able to reload the firmware with Samsung's Smart Switch. That's Samsung's consumer-level maintenance utility. It will identify your device, then download and install the correct firmware. Think of it as an automated ODIN for those who either don't know or don't care how to flash stock firmware.

JakeJungle

Jul 8, 2017
Visit site
i have the same issue wth you , ive just updated to Android 7 Nougat and cannot fast charge anymore , i even cannot connect to PC to transfer data , do you have the transfer data problem same as me ???