Why my samsung Note 8 doesn't show me 3rd party notifications anymore?

Lewis004

Dec 13, 2021
Visit site
Hi there, I am Lewis from Miami. I have a Samsung galaxy note 8 and loaded with many applications. The latest security patch update has been installed on my mobile. after the update, I face some issues with my mobile, but I am not sure the issues are because of the update. I had googled but no answers regarding this issue.
My phone doesn't show notifications from 3rd party apps like Netflix, telegram, amazon, etc... And the most frustrating part is I have my own taxi dispatch software running on my mobile. I need to assign cabs details to the passenger after I receive a notification. But I am getting no notifications anymore. Can anyone help me with how to solve this issue?
Or should I change my mobile rather than face a daily loss on by taxi business? Or is this because of this software? But I have been using it for the past 8 months.

My mobile: Samsung galaxy note 8
Network Provider: AT & T
Processor: Snapdragon
Android version: Android Pie
My Taxi App by: https://www.spotnrides.com/taxi-dispatch-software
Unable to receive notifications from Netflix, Amazon, Paytm, Most apps except Whatsapp.

Lewis004

Dec 13, 2021
Visit site
All the notifications from the 3rd party are turned off automatically. That is why I had this issue. A youtube video helped me to resolve this issue. But I have wipe partition in my mind if something goes wrong in the future. thank you for helping me out. Have a good day.
In settings, I turned on all the important apps that I need notifications from.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Glad you figured it out! Can you share that YouTube video with us so that other people facing the same issue can see it as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo