"This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software .." after FRP Lock removal on my Note 5

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

"This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software .." after FRP Lock removal on my Note 5

Hello
My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was recently FRP locked. I removed the lock by flashing the firmware through Odin. I am not a professional i just did that by following YouTube videos.
Now that the phone is working but once the phone boots up a message is displayed
"Security Error
This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software & is locked. Call your mobile operator for additional support."

The problem now is that the sim card is not working although it was working perfectly before flashing.
I am using a T-Mobile(SM-N920T) Samsung Note 5 and i used the latest firmware from Sam mobile for flashing my phone.
Can anybody please help me what to do now?
I am stuck right now and don't Know what to do. I want my sim card working.
Thank you Your help would be appreciated.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: "This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software .." after FRP Lock removal on my Note 5

Why did you remove the FRP ? You don't know your account information?

Abdulmoiz7

Jan 3, 2021
Visit site
Re: "This phone has been flashed with unauthorized software .." after FRP Lock removal on my Note 5

Thanks alot for the reply
The FRP lock was not letting me enter the phone. Once the phone booted up it said custom binary locked by FRP lock and than it turned off.
I have my google account information with me and i even don't know how that lock just got enabled. I would appreciate if there is some way through which i could solve it on my own without taking it anywhere.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

Did you buy it new, from a reputable seller?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Thanks alot for the reply
The FRP lock was not letting me enter the phone. Once the phone booted up it said custom binary locked by FRP lock and than it turned off.
I have my google account information with me and i even don't know how that lock just got enabled. I would appreciate if there is some way through which i could solve it on my own without taking it anywhere.
What guide did you use to flash ? Once you put your account information in the phone it's FRP locked to it to prevent theft .