What cases are you guys getting (if you are)?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Here are the two I'm switching between, trying to decide. One is the Spigen Neo Hybrid, the other is the Caseology Wavelength. The second one feels better in the hand, but I think the Spigen looks better (but just barely). I wish the gold-ish band on the Caseology case better matched the band around the edge of the phone. Heck, I wish the Spigen had a band of that color too. That's one of the highlights of the blue phone, IMO, is the different color on the sides. The Navy Blue of the Caseology goes surprisingly well with the phone's blue.

Looking at the cases stacked atop one another, I would swear these came out of the same company. There's only a very slight difference in them, mainly the volume buttons. It appears the edge of the Caseology case is slightly thicker, which may be why it feels better in the hand.

Curious to know what you guys think of them.

View attachment 236320
View attachment 236321
View attachment 236322
View attachment 236323

Man I can't wait for my Neo Hybrid.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I ended up getting the Best Buy insignia brand case for the phone. It's pretty minimal but I love it. This thin and soft touch and perfect for just keeping things scratch free when placing the phone down on something. May help with minor falls.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Can you post a couple pictures of the clear symmetry with the phone in it?
Yes please. It's not available now. I have the black one now, but thinking the clear would be nice to show if the blue.

I should say the clear with black accent sides is not available yet, which is what I want. The clear is available. I like the otterbox symmetry cases

anon(62000)

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
For now, Incipio NGP. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...samsung-galaxy-note7-case.html&token=JWKFkN4O

0128653e305ed01235de3ee1eea39192.jpg

tk-093

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
They will probably come out with the performance series which is more durable than the Dual Pro.

Good to know, thanks! For now a local VZW store had a dual pro so I picked that up as I was scared to death walking around without any case on... :)

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a black Tech 21 case. Its okay a little slippery onthe back side would have liked a little more grip

I had the same case for my S7 Edge. Loved the size and look but the matte finish on the back made the phone more slippery with the case than without it. For that very reason, I got the Speck Candyshell Grip for my N7. It's fairly slim, with good coverage and grip. Black case with black phone looks cool too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez