Looking for note 7 (6) ft cable bundle.

March1

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey yall,

Has anyone found a moderately priced bundle of multiple 5-6 ft cables? I looked on Amazon but didn't see anything that looked right. Also, does it make sense to get USB 3 to type C? Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, on Amazon there are not a lot of BUNDLES of 5-6 foot cables. Mostly singles. There are bundles with (1) 6 foot and other sizes. (That bundle is USB 3.0) This one is a 6 foot length bundle of 2 :) , USB 2.0 . And you might want to pick up a few of these, just in case.

It won't hurt to get a USB 3.0 cables if you plan to connect to a PC frequently for data transfer or something. If it's just for charging, I'm not sure it will matter much, but I am no expert there ... Good luck!

March1

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, on Amazon there are not a lot of BUNDLES of 5-6 foot cables. Mostly singles. There are bundles with (1) 6 foot and other sizes. (That bundle is USB 3.0) This one is a 6 foot length bundle of 2 :) , USB 2.0 . And you might want to pick up a few of these, just in case.

It won't hurt to get a USB 3.0 cables if you plan to connect to a PC frequently for data transfer or something. If it's just for charging, I'm not sure it will matter much, but I am no expert there ... Good luck!

Thanks so much for you help. It seems like some of these don't support fast charging which was one of my original concerns. I'll keep looking.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so much for you help. It seems like some of these don't support fast charging which was one of my original concerns. I'll keep looking.

True, it's hard to tell which don't from the descriptions. The Q & A section for this one has a few saying that it works with fast charging.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I received these about a week ago and really like the quality. Reviews are good, although not many. I would recommend them but don't have my device to give you any personal experience. Description list several new Android devices as compatible, so I feel confident in my purchase.

MIVINE 6Ft Braided Type C USB Cable,[Pack of 3Pcs] USB Type C to USB A Charging Cord Sync Data Cable for MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Nexus 6P 5X, LG G5, HTC 10, Nokia N1 and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GKQ36X...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5326023