One Week To Go!

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
So in celebration of Aug. 2 being a week away, I wanted to know what was the first thing you'll do with your phone when you get it?

And a bonus question: IF they offer storage selection, what route will you go?

This is a post for people who want to have fun, so all snark or Note 7 hate, I'd kindly ask you to remain OUTSIDE of the velvet rope. Thanks LOL

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I will sign into my Google Account and let it download everything. After that I will let LastPass log me into all my apps as I go into each :).

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I will sign into my Google Account and let it download everything. After that I will let LastPass log me into all my apps as I go into each :).
Lol same here, and then set up Google now launcher to arrange the icons, widgets the way I want.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol same here, and then set up Google now launcher to arrange the icons, widgets the way I want.

Last time I did a swap it re-setup everything for me (GNL). I just let it download and the icons weren't gray afterwards. I was good to go.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have seen that do, but when I switched from 6p to S7 it didn't. May be I was on N preview on 6p and M on S7 which could have caused to not restore icons and widgets. But yeah on some phones it has restored for me as well.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Log into Google and load all my apps manually. It's my ritual lol. Then I will spend 2 or 3 hours messing with the S Pen since I've never owned a Note before.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa