11-29-2016 09:58 AM
2,795 ... 107108109110111 ...
tools
    Am i losing my mind🤔 it seems that my n7 changes color (blue coral) from light blue to dark? This color is so damn cool🤓
    08-20-2016 09:40 AM
    P.S. due to my unhappiness with the color (for now), I've redubbed blue coral as Dolphin Tears. 😂

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red
    08-20-2016 09:40 AM
    Looking at the Samsung website they show the leather snap on case and clear case but I can't find anywhere that sells them. Are they even for sell yet?
    08-20-2016 10:04 AM
    Looking at the Samsung website they show the leather snap on case and clear case but I can't find anywhere that sells them. Are they even for sell yet?
    Try Verizon in store or a Best Buy with a Samsung Experience.

08-20-2016 10:09 AM
    🖒🖒 greatly appreciated
    I am trying to wait it out, but for some reason this Zagg HD doesn't seen so "HD". There are still some bubbles and I am much more aware of it than I remember being the last time I used one. Maybe it's because I didn't use one on my Edge or Note 5, but I don't think I can keep this on. In addition to the look, there is no way I will be able to put a case on without pushing up the sides. I like to change cases and taking them on and off will definitely have this thing pealing up in no time. I don't think this one will work for me. I may try some of the other ones that were suggested in another thread. I don't know yet. I think this whole screen scratching thing is getting blown out of proportion. People like to look for things and then run with it.
    Viscomi4444 likes this.
    08-20-2016 10:24 AM
    I am trying to wait it out, but for some reason this Zagg HD doesn't seen so "HD". There are still some bubbles and I am much more aware of it than I remember being the last time I used one. Maybe it's because I didn't use one on my Edge or Note 5, but I don't think I can keep this on. In addition to the look, there is no way I will be able to put a case on without pushing up the sides. I like to change cases and taking them on and off will definitely have this thing pealing up in no time. I don't think this one will work for me. I may try some of the other ones that were suggested in another thread. I don't know yet. I think this whole screen scratching thing is getting blown out of proportion. People like to look for things and then run with it.
    Yeah, I agree with you completely. Thank you for the follow up.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-20-2016 10:29 AM
    Still rolling with my out of the box screen protector lmao
    08-20-2016 10:33 AM
    Anyone else order a Spigen case that doesn't fit quite right? I've had a Rugged Armor on all my phones and this one seems to kind of hang off the right side of my N7.

Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-20-2016 10:55 AM
    Anyone else order a Spigen case that doesn't fit quite right? I've had a Rugged Armor on all my phones and this one seems to kind of hang off the right side of my N7.

I have the Ultra Hybrid and it fits perfect. I will be getting a couple others as well. I would contact Spigen. I have had them replace a case before and they didn't give me a hard time.
    08-20-2016 11:03 AM
    Is anyone else having some difficulty with the autocorrect?
    BxChick likes this.
    08-20-2016 11:22 AM
    I have the Ultra Hybrid and it fits perfect. I will be getting a couple others as well. I would contact Spigen. I have had them replace a case before and they didn't give me a hard time.
    I just read on the warranty page the process to get a new one, and I'm not sure I want to spend money to get it back to them. That dang lip keeps slipping off the edge when I pull it out of my hoodie. Hopefully my Neo Hybrid will fit better.

I might go out and about tomorrow and see what's available for me to try out until my Neo ships in September.

08-20-2016 11:23 AM
    I just read on the warranty page the process to get a new one, and I'm not sure I want to spend money to get it back to them. That dang lip keeps slipping off the edge when I pull it out of my hoodie. Hopefully my Neo Hybrid will fit better.

I might go out and about tomorrow and see what's available for me to try out until my Neo ships in September.

I bought mine through Amazon so I didn't pay for return shipping since it was defective. Maybe it's a different experience dealing directly with Spigen. That's unfortunate if it is. It shouldn't cost a customer anything if their product is defective.
    08-20-2016 11:26 AM
    I bought mine through Amazon so I didn't pay for return shipping since it was defective. Maybe it's a different experience dealing directly with Spigen. That's unfortunate if it is. It shouldn't cost a customer anything if their product is defective.
    I'll contact them. See what they say.

cwbcpa likes this.
    08-20-2016 11:27 AM
    I'll contact them. See what they say.

Good luck. Hope they do the right thing.
    08-20-2016 11:27 AM
    I'm being a total thread hog, but "it" finally happened.

I scooped up my keys and my Note and herded my kids down the stairs to go on a quick errand, stepped out of the shadow of the house and the light of God graced the face of my Note and I stopped dead in my tracks and started shifting the phone up and down and side to side, then ripped the case off and stood there in awe.

I'm sticking with Team Dolphin Tears.

08-20-2016 12:06 PM
    So anyone who has looked for cases at best buy or Verizon do any of them have a super slim clear case? Preferably one that doesn't cover the buttons. If not anyone know of a good one I can order? I'd like to get it today but can order from Amazon prime if needed.

Also anyone who actually has a screen protector that works well let us know.
    08-20-2016 12:07 PM
    So anyone who has looked for cases at best buy or Verizon do any of them have a super slim clear case? Preferably one that doesn't cover the buttons. If not anyone know of a good one I can order? I'd like to get it today but can order from Amazon prime if needed.

Also anyone who actually has a screen protector that works well let us know.
    Modal at Best Buy usually has cut outs for the buttons.

08-20-2016 12:09 PM
    Just bought a official samsung lens cover case from a seller on ebay for $79.99 + 22 ship. Id stick to official samsung cases for my N7. Just deciding if I should also by the official leather case as well just for the (weekend case).

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-20-2016 12:21 PM
    Just bought a official samsung lens cover case from a seller on ebay for $79.99 + 22 ship. Id stick to official samsung cases for my N7. Just deciding if I should also by the official leather case as well just for the (weekend case).

I'd like to get the Samsung official cases especially the leather one but can't seem to find them.
    08-20-2016 12:50 PM
    I'm being a total thread hog, but "it" finally happened.

I scooped up my keys and my Note and herded my kids down the stairs to go on a quick errand, stepped out of the shadow of the house and the light of God graced the face of my Note and I stopped dead in my tracks and started shifting the phone up and down and side to side, then ripped the case off and stood there in awe.

I'm sticking with Team Dolphin Tears.

OK the way you started this with you scooping up your keys and your note I started to cringe. I am glad the way it turned out though haha. I love my blue coral!
    BxChick and anon(20073) like this.
    08-20-2016 12:52 PM
    Still rolling with my out of the box screen protector lmao
    Same Here, does not play nice with the S pen though.

Mines a little short on the sides.
    08-20-2016 12:54 PM
    I'm still so irritated that I can't find a screen protector to properly fit with a case. Edges keep popping up and it's so annoying.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-20-2016 01:03 PM
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/282142361660?_mwBanner=1 sorry if not allowed to post links. Guy was sam_mobile. I just bought the lens cover only. wanted to cut the picture and add it here but Im a note newbie.

btw i think someone bought the last samsung note 7 lens cover. its sild out for the cheap price. 😓

08-20-2016 01:04 PM
    OK the way you started this with you scooping up your keys and your note I started to cringe. I am glad the way it turned out though haha. I love my blue coral!
    No worries, my friend.

Keys in one hand.

Note 7 in the other.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-20-2016 01:06 PM
    Same Here, does not play nice with the S pen though.

Mines a little short on the sides.
    Really? I've been writing novels with my S-Pen with that cruddy screen protector on. I even snipped off the tab on the back plastic and put it in the case.

Mine isn't long enough either, and I fear enough Edge tab use will end it's tenancy on my screen.
    08-20-2016 01:07 PM
2,795 ... 107108109110111 ...