Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

If t mobile users have there devices in hand tomorrow i will call them and quote them on this and see what they have to say

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

I ordered a otterbox Symmetry case for the phone, and the 14 day return window is up friday, .

Where did you order your case from (Amazon, Otterbox, someone else)? Regardless if you contact the seller and explain the situation they may extend your return window. They likely don't want to deal with the hassle that a return, restock, repackage, and shipping fees that comes with you returning and re-ordering. Its likely they'll extend your return window until you get your phone. You could also tell them that them being able to work with you on your issue is appreciated and in exchange you'll write them an excellent review about their service (companies today put a lot of value on that type of thing).

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Where did you order your case from (Amazon, Otterbox, someone else)? Regardless if you contact the seller and explain the situation they may extend your return window. They likely don't want to deal with the hassle that a return, restock, repackage, and shipping fees that comes with you returning and re-ordering. Its likely they'll extend your return window until you get your phone. You could also tell them that them being able to work with you on your issue is appreciated and in exchange you'll write them an excellent review about their service (companies today put a lot of value on that type of thing).

Not ordering any accessories just yet..till the phone gets to my home lol..but this is great information to know

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I ordered it from verizon direct. And they would rather do the hassle part. I called them last week to see if it was possible to just change the color and they said I would have to cancel the order and reorder, or just wait to get it and if I did not like the color, blue, then just return it under the 14 day guarantee and get the black.

So, it looks like I will just send it back tomorrow and reorder the case. I ordered the case sooner because I was afraid they would run out of them. I still could send it back to them if I decide to get the clear otterbox to show off the blue color. Not sure how the black otterbox with blue front will look either, as otterbox choices in color is limited to black, red, a rose/blue, and clear at the moment.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

I asked about our delivery date being the 19th and this is the response I received

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2016-08-14-11-46-31.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2016-08-14-11-46-31.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 56

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

Oops I ment to attatch this as well

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2016-08-14-11-43-32.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2016-08-14-11-43-32.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 55

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I have 2 different shipping dates from verizon which I don't know which one to go by lol. One says ship date august 13th and the other says august 17th. Looked at fedex and it says it was picked up today in Memphis TN (I live in indiana) at 10.08 am. Anyone else with 2 shipped dates?

kssooner

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

I have 2 different shipping dates from verizon which I don't know which one to go by lol. One says ship date august 13th and the other says august 17th. Looked at fedex and it says it was picked up today in Memphis TN (I live in indiana) at 10.08 am. Anyone else with 2 shipped dates?

Yes. Tracking info says the 13th. Check order status link from the order confirmation says shipment date of today. Logging into my account and checking the order status says shipment date of 17th.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

2bb9f92d89a4a702a99ae82a64120596.jpg

Well mine changed to shipped. Showing a ship date of 8/17. Looks like they are just prepping them for shipment now.

I also have not received any emails or text messages. I think they turned the notifications off and forgot to turn them off on the ones that got them.

looked at fedex website and it shows picked up, and also says future delivery date which is the 19th. so will see if that changes, but doubt it. I cant believe that fedex would want to hold onto all those phones. I wonder if they will go to our local fedex location and we could pick them up in person?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress