Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I finally decided to order yesterday in the morning. I went Black Onyx. As nice as that blue looks, I know I would be wishing I got the black after a few weeks.

No change in status yet. Still says delivery on 8/19 which is fine with me. I don't expect to see a status change until tomorrow.

Josephjsmith1985

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Wow fedex tracking:
Sunday
picked up in Memphis TN
Transit
At fedex local facility in Memphis TN
Transit
Monday
Transit
At fedex local facility in Memphis TN
Transit
Tuesday
At fedex local facility in AGAIN Memphis TN

How many more times is it going to say this before it actually leaves Memphis TN lol

Mine is the exact same. I live about an hour and 15 minutes from memphis. I wish I could just go pick it up.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Oooo.....That would SUCK!!!!

If mine is not in my hand @ 9am my time Friday morning (I'll be at my local FedEx hub) and still in transit, I'll go to the Verizon store by 9:10 am and be the first one, and when the bring the Note out i sent 5hem to get. Then AND only THEN, will I cancel my order. But cancel the night before, and take a CHANCE on m8ssing out TWICE!!!!???

Not me, bird in the hand my man!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

FEDEX told me my shipment is NOT eligible to be held at or picked at their site, has to have one delivery attempt first.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Oooo.....That would SUCK!!!!

If mine is not in my hand @ 9am my time Friday morning (I'll be at my local FedEx hub) and still in transit, I'll go to the Verizon store by 9:10 am and be the first one, and when the bring the Note out i sent 5hem to get. Then AND only THEN, will I cancel my order. But cancel the night before, and take a CHANCE on m8ssing out TWICE!!!!???

Not me, bird in the hand my man!!!

...are you being serious? You can't wait a couple of hours to get your phone by FedEx?

Oh boy.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I think FedEx is doing laps in the parking lot in Memphis with our phones.

When you look at the shipping page for your device on the Verizon app, does it show a "Shipped" status (which we know was within the last few days) and also list a shipping date of the 17th? This is how mine is, which makes me think the 17th is Version's "Official" shipping date.

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

When you look at the shipping page for your device on the Verizon app, does it show a "Shipped" status (which we know was within the last few days) and also list a shipping date of the 17th? This is how mine is, which makes me think the 17th is Version's "Official" shipping date.

I see that as well looks like are phones are finally on there way tomorrow.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

My prediction is Wednesday you will see the 2 day shipping orders start making their journey to their owners, Thursday you will see the overnight orders start their journey. Verizon is having them to you on release day.

And from what I'm reading last night, t-mobile is doing the same thing, guessing Samsung is putting limitations on the carriers not to release till release date.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
My prediction is Wednesday you will see the 2 day shipping orders start making their journey to their owners, Thursday you will see the overnight orders start their journey. Verizon is having them to you on release day.

And from what I'm reading last night, t-mobile is doing the same thing, guessing Samsung is putting limitations on the carriers not to release till release date.
The overnight delivery people will get their phones Thursday.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I agree and disagree. I predict everyone ships on the 17th. My FedEx Shipping status shows delivery on the 18th, which would match with my priority overnight shipping. Overnight is free with my business account but a lot of people paid around $20 for overnight delivery. Can't see same day delivery for them as for two days free shipping.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Well, out of curiosity, I had to call Verizon about my card been charged on Sunday and no tracking info. The lady told me that they were sending the information to Fedex, which opens at 7am CST.she said I should receive a tracking information via email by today. I asked, even though I know what her answer is gonna be, if that is a definite answer and she said yes! So we will see

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The overnight delivery people will get their phones Thursday.

You would think that if paid more to ship that would be the case. Customers should ask for credit if all along the orders were coming 8/19, regardless of shipping method. The intent apparently though is to forward the orders to the customers local hub and then deliver on 8/19. Samsung is trying to go Apple with releases, but depends on how strict the process is followed.

Last edited:

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Finally both my Note 7's in blue coral that I ordered on the 3rd and 4th are "shipped" sitting in limbo until my Friday delivery date. 😐

S7 edge...Soon to be Note 7!

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Friday delivery date is kinda BS. Most home deliveries are in the evenings at least with UPS in my area... People that walk straight into the store Friday morning will have their phones while most preorders are riding around the neighborhood in a truck

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
You sound bitter hun (Retinella) ijs we want our phones like yesterday!!!!! If you're a patient person, well great for you smh😒

West1986

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
They charged me on the 14th and got the infamous text. No shipping or tracking info yet. Called Verizon and rep. Told me the charge for preorders as far as tax goes (edge plan) is common before hand, and that my order will ship on the 19th, possibly sooner. I told her if i don't have a track # by 17th, im cancelling on the 18th, and going to the store. I informed her that i had called for the preorder to make sure by19th because I won't be here to sign and when i ordered it guaranteed delivery on or before 19th...ridiculous

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Friday delivery date is kinda BS. Most home deliveries are in the evenings at least with UPS in my area... People that walk straight into the store Friday morning will have their phones while most preorders are riding around the neighborhood in a truck

I was about to say, Best Buy FTW!, but realize I probably will be away Friday, so probably will not get the Note until Saturday. Bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress