Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That's what I'm hoping for! How long has your tracking been available? Seems like most people who saw their delivery date change, didn't see it change until about a day later. Since I just received my tracking info, it hasn't really had a chance to change ETA. Hoping it never does. Thanks for your input.

I have had my tracking info since Sunday 8/14.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
IMO - All orders will be shipped as they requested to ship on 8/17.

If you have two day shipping you will get 8/19,
For most of Overnight shipping will get 8/18, not sure why other are changed to 8/19. May be location or corrected mistakes?

Finger cross for 8/18!

Sadly, we will all probably get on 8/19 and then a rash of people calling to get credit for the shipping difference and some venting. Cool if you are correct :)

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

For those who hot Coral blue and are thinking of canceling and going to store, There is expected delays for that color for in store inventory. I would just stick with your Preorder.

Diti Rraci

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I placed my order on the 12th. Cc charged last night, and shipped today. It's in Pennsylvania. I have a business account so overnight shipping was free. Chances of me getting it tomorrow? Pennsylvania is 2 hours from me. It says it will deliver on the 18th by 3

Heath Choate

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Anyone create a new verizon account to preorder the note 7? I talked my wife into switching to verizon and she ordered and hasn't had any information other than the confirmation email.. TIA

WorkingK9

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Mine too.. been sitting in Linwood, PA since 2pm yesterday.
I called and even though its 2 day shipping and less then 2 hours away, they say it wont be delivered until Friday. So much for 2 day shipping.. that 4 days :(

glcej1

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
My prediction is Wednesday you will see the 2 day shipping orders start making their journey to their owners, Thursday you will see the overnight orders start their journey. Verizon is having them to you on release day.

And from what I'm reading last night, t-mobile is doing the same thing, guessing Samsung is putting limitations on the carriers not to release till release date.
I have overnight and it says it will be delivered by 12pm on the 18th.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The question is why even have next day delivery as an options? Seems only point it makes sense is on 8/18, so customer service should not even give it as an option until then. That is unless they count on folks ordering that way and about 50% not bothering to call for credit....... Yep, I think that is exactly what they are doing.

Easy money.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

For those who hot Coral blue and are thinking of canceling and going to store, There is expected delays for that color for in store inventory. I would just stick with your Preorder.

Do corporate stores already have the Note 7's in for Friday?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699