Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I want the Neo Hybrid. I waited too long!!!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

I was just on Ebay.. Looking for more cases and it's on there. I haven't received mines as of yet. But i do have the Ringke clear case for now. I usually but otterbox for my devices, but this n7 in blue coral is just too damn sexy to cover up lol. I'll cross my fingers for you😉

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I was laughing at your comment. Because who in the world would tip the FedEx guy lol.

I was honestly contemplating leaving a $20 taped inside my screen door to my signature on a note in hopes the delivery guy accepts my signature lol. New to this house and don't know my delivery people too well yet lol

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I was honestly contemplating leaving a $20 taped inside my screen door to my signature on a note in hopes the delivery guy accepts my signature lol. New to this house and don't know my delivery people too well yet lol
Gotcha. It was just funny that's all. I mean no harm.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I was just on Ebay.. Looking for more cases and it's on there. I haven't received mines as of yet. But i do have the Ringke clear case for now. I usually but otterbox for my devices, but this n7 in blue coral is just too damn sexy to cover up lol. I'll cross my fingers for you😉

They have it yes, but not in coral blue.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

greenplumber

May 29, 2016
Visit site
574d50bd0abd1dd1027f9c9a38362946.jpg
just got these too

greenplumber

May 29, 2016
Visit site
You are dedicated, hope you don't get sick and have to stay home that day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa