Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
All those freaking out, this is a common thing for shipping to hold the phones and ship just in time to get by promised release day. I just switched from apple and they do the same thing. The company like Apple or Samsung have an agreement with the carriers to secure and store them at the hub and to get them out by release date. For Apple there was never an early release.. for Samsung it seems like some may get it a day early... so no need to call fed ex, or ups.. etc the only ones who should prob worry is if your phone status hasn't shipped and is processing still... otherwise you'll get the phone on Thur or fri whatever option you prob paid for.. i.e. Next day by 1030 or cheaper delivery fees

Probably much gnashing of teeth tomorrow and Thursday. Most will not see "Out for delivery" until Friday morning as intended for 8/19 date.

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I was in the same boat, preordered two goes after it started on the 2nd, never processed and didn't even show up in my Verizon account under orders. Submitted a second order on the 14th and it shipped today after processing yesterday.
Thankfully mine just shipped and is in Pennsylvania. Supposed to be at my house by 8pm Thursday. But OF COURSE I'm in North Carolina and won't be home till Friday. Might be coming home a day early......

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
0c11f37bfb6b82e5cf4e11cd8ec5df8c.jpg

Decided to go with the black Crystal Hybrid case, with kickstand. Should look sweet on the Titanium Silver N7!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Be cool if while we all thinking our phones are in Memphis TN or wherever they may be and it snuck up at our front doors. No scans or nothing. Hey a girl can dream right? Lol

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Once again fedex has updated my info as at a Memphis fedex location. Been saying that since Sunday. So 4 days.

I would take that as good news, that your phone is still accounted for.. because it's sitting there off to the side waiting till tomorrow before it moves... and scanning on its regular checks to ensure they still have it... so rest assured it hasn't gone home with anybody or "fallen off the truck". It'll move tomorrow, then those who did next day will get in thur and those with free 2 day will.l be be Friday.... Samsung is has a deal with them to hold the phones to deliver on those days...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer