Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
My Coral Blue one was in Memphis then In Transit then in Memphis and again in Transit. Looks like I won't get it until Friday, but at least they are being nice and taking it for a walk.

Mine did the same thing. Not really sure what that was all about.

Posted via the Android Central App

tclarson1

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
What the crap?! My package is being delivered to my address, the zip code for my address, but the city is one that's 20 minutes away from me. Think FedEx will catch it?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
Omg mine is the same way, everything right on address but city, Wtf

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine has movement. In transit from Pennsylvania to NY.

Both of mine got their 1:37am "At local FedEx facility" scan, and then at 2:30am it says "Shipment information sent to FedEx". Both phones still sitting in Linwood, PA best I can tell, which is where they've been since Monday.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Both of mine got their 1:37am "At local FedEx facility" scan, and then at 2:30am it says "Shipment information sent to FedEx". Both phones still sitting in Linwood, PA best I can tell, which is where they've been since Monday.

Same here....now sitting in Linwood...My order ALSO has the right city destination in the order of 'Malvern' and then shows the wrong city for delivery of "Frazer"....they're right next to eachoher so I guess no big deal.
note7fedexwed.jpg

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
True, but who really wants to leave a $900 device sitting on their doorstep. Not me, and I live in an excellent area.

In December of '04 I sent my fiancée a Palm Treo 650 (the wonder of its day) overnight. She cleared-the-decks, staying home from work, and waited until it arrived at 3 PM on-the-dot. She said there was no way she was going miss it. Note 7 Eve is almost here.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
So those of us that have ours in Memphis what are the odds of it making good the 3 hour trip to Madison, AL tonight to get to me Thursday afternoon slim to non and it just sits in Memphis one more night?

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Mine should be in new York in the next few hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter