Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm being a total thread hog, but "it" finally happened.

I scooped up my keys and my Note and herded my kids down the stairs to go on a quick errand, stepped out of the shadow of the house and the light of God graced the face of my Note and I stopped dead in my tracks and started shifting the phone up and down and side to side, then ripped the case off and stood there in awe.

I'm sticking with Team Dolphin Tears.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red
I already loved the blue coral inside of my house because the blue gets dark. My moment of awe came at home depot today lol. The mix of shade and the lighting gave the phone such a unique color. I'm glad you like it now. I have to agree with the other poster though. The mix of your keys and phone had me cringing.

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Lol that's what I'm doing. I had no problem with my note 5. I've practically been on my phone all day, and now it's starting to obey me😂😂😂😂

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I already loved the blue coral inside of my house because the blue gets dark. My moment of awe came at home depot today lol. The mix of shade and the lighting gave the phone such a unique color. I'm glad you like it now. I have to agree with the other poster though. The mix of your keys and phone had me cringing.

Nope. I'm responsible. Keys usually go in my pocket and then I carry the phone.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey does anyone prefer the Samsung keyboard to something like SwiftKey? I've been using SwiftKey for upwards of like 3 years now and it has perfectly found a way to make my illiterate finger bashing into (somewhat) coherent sentences. I'm just wondering if I use the Samsung keyboard enough it'll do the same because I do like the look of it to be quite honest

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
by the way, I almost completely switched browsing from chrome to the Samsung browser. Using fingerprints to sign into accounts automatically is freaking SWEET

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
by the way, I almost completely switched browsing from chrome to the Samsung browser. Using fingerprints to sign into accounts automatically is freaking SWEET

Can u not get chrome to do that? I just tried the Samsung browser and signing into this site with the biometrics but use ld the iris scanner. How do I get it to use that or my fingerprint

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if they changed the animation times? I feel like changing them to . 5x is still longer than my s6 edge plus and setting it at 0x is the same as the so edge plus

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for flooding the forums but my flat Samsung fast wireless charger keeps starting to charge my note 7 for a few seconds then will flash and stop charging for a second and then repeat over and over. Anyone else having this problem or know why?

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Hey does anyone prefer the Samsung keyboard to something like SwiftKey? I've been using SwiftKey for upwards of like 3 years now and it has perfectly found a way to make my illiterate finger bashing into (somewhat) coherent sentences. I'm just wondering if I use the Samsung keyboard enough it'll do the same because I do like the look of it to be quite honest
Didn't like the stock keyboard at all... Went to my old standby SwiftKey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non