Struggling with Color Choice - Blue Coral

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
ANOTHER TITANS FAN!!! FREW AND FAR BETWEEN!!!! i am a dude also ordered the blue.. fell in love. everyone talks about the rose gold it doesnt even look like it in person looks much better and ill have a case on it anyways so i wont see the metal

The Rose gold looks more like regular gold. Loved the fact that it didn't look like the pink iPhone.

Yea man. I was hoping the preseason game with the Chargers would have been here in San Diego.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I find the color absolutely horrid and I hate the coral trim. The blue is juat way too light, and I love blue.

The exact reason why I want it. I like light blue, can't stand dark blue like most people. I feel dark blue would look too much like black for people to notice. I do hope it powder blue or south carolina blue.

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I too struggled with this. I've always ordered either Black or dark phone colors (space gray for my iPhone 6+). I like how the screen just looks like one piece.

However, I decided this time around I'd try something different and ordered the Blue.

I've seen dummy models and it's not light blue but not dark either obviously. It's definitely on the lighter side. So now I'm considering calling and changing my order to Black.

The silver is way to much like a mirror and the Gold wasn't an option for some reason or else I might have considered that one.

Apparently the black this time is really black not a very dark blue like the Note 5.

I could care less about feminine color crap. I almost bought the rose gold New MacBook. It looks pretty damn good.

Guess I worried that this color won't grow on me vs black which you don't need to worry about. Of course I seem to switch phones every year as I handle sales enablement for my company so I get that option.

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
The Rose gold looks more like regular gold. Loved the fact that it didn't look like the pink iPhone.

Yea man. I was hoping the preseason game with the Chargers would have been here in San Diego.

I've seen it and held it and it definitely isn't rose gold. It moved it around it and seemed to change based on the lighting. I thought it looked cool and ordered it. However I've always been a fan of black and have thought I made a mistake.

Btw. I get a LOT of cases so wondering if it matters anyway.

pjbelsch

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site

a titans fan in san diego and a titans fan in new york...were spreading... got nothing but love for the team this year. just praising god be have a QB:)

dstrauss

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I figure since I'm leaving the safety and comfort of the walled garden behind (after 9 years of iPhones), why not go all out and snare Coral Blue...

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm very happy with Blue Coral choice. Actually, I kept thinking about the phrase "Blue Coral" whenever I watched Fiji's Rugby/Soccer team in the Olympics. The color combination is very nice.

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Feeling good about Coral Blue! With all of the leaks on this device, and now every element being discussed ad nauseam, it is kind of nice to still have a big surprise remaining when you actually get the device in your hands launch day. For this reason, I am not looking to go and find one in the wild.

CobaDarkn3ss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I definitely want the blue coral phone. Samsung always shows off blue phones at the announcements, and then don't release them in the US (unless it's at best buy 6 months after the phone is released). I've always wanted the blue phone, so I'm so happy they're releasing the note in blue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11