Think Best Buy will have pickup before the 19th?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
They might. I was in Best Buy this morning pre-ordering and they had a while box full of accessories next to their table. I asked the guy if I could go through them and pick up a clear case to show of that sexy Blue color and he unfortunately couldn't let me do that. But the fact that they have them out ready to display is a good thing.

Posted via the Android Central App

Did they have the Otterbox Defender?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Got my S7 Edge a couple days early. So I wouldn't say it couldn't happen. Depends on the best buy and who's working I guess.

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I went in today to a local best to get a Samsung wireless charging (pod?) and asked if they had any note 7 cases. 5 minutes later this one girl comes out with a stack of various brands cases. Nothing interesting except for the official LED case lol was hoping for the leather snap on case or clearview at least. FRIDAY can't come sooner.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I guess I can ask this here since it's related to Best Buy. Do any of you have a way to check the status of your order that did the installment plan? Like, I preordered it and have my receipt showing I preordered and my receipt for my $50 gift card but no way to check anything. The order number doesn't appear to show up on Best Buy's site. Could very well be that this is just how it is but I'm just curious. Thanks!

Same thing happened for the GS7 Edge pre-order. Pre-ordered phones, I was told, don't show up on the website.

You'll get an email on the day you can go in.

JOHNGAETANO

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I just left my local Best Buy. I have two pre-ordered. I asked if the Note 7 would be released early like the S7, and the guy started shaking his head no, and said "I promise you, that will not be the case for the Note 7, sorry". I was there to pickup my Gear Fit 2's.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
They said that the s7 edge wouldn't be released early at some stores too. I honestly don't think they know.
They don't. The guy at the Best Buy in Lansing, MI said that they have all their Note 7's in the back already and they were just waiting on the word to release them.

cruiz1022

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Looks like T-Mobile phones are getting their tracking numbers and ship dates . Hopefully they allow us to pick up our phones sometime before Friday

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm heading there in a few minutes for something unrelated but since I'm there I'll be asking if they have them and if so could they release them. T-Mobile is already shipping them with some having Monday delivery dates.

cruiz1022

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm heading there in a few minutes for something unrelated but since I'm there I'll be asking if they have them and if so could they release them. T-Mobile is already shipping them with some having Monday delivery dates.

Let us know!

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Let us know!

Nothing came about it unfortunately. The rep I was talking too said he heard about the early shipping and when one carrier starts the others follow close behind, so they will most likely give them out earlier.

I did pre-order the new Gear VR though 😁 their computer said available on the 17th.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Popped into BB this morning. Told the cell phone guy I was leaving town friday and had heard the carriers already shipped the note 7s and wondered if they would be releasing pre-orders early. He just said "if we get them in we cant release them before friday, sorry".

Not surprising :)