Preorder from Samsung pick up at best buy?

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
So I know on previous preorder people will get them a day or two early of the actual street date. Has anyone done the buy from Samsung pick up at Best Buy on a preorder? In the past has it come early, the actual street date, or late?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If you select pickup from Best Buy for Samsung.com, most probably are going to get only on launch day.

If you want couple of days earlier I would suggest choosing the shipping option.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

c921

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Did this option because FedEx sucks. I always miss them and sometimes they will mark that I missed them and have to get it at their hub. Hopefully picking up in Best Buy will be more convenient.

Reactions: J Dubbs

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Did this option because FedEx sucks. I always miss them and sometimes they will mark that I missed them and have to get it at their hub. Hopefully picking up in Best Buy will be more convenient.
Same reason for me. Normally I have stuff delivered to work, but if you use Samsung financing you have to have it delivered to your billing address. So rather than either taking a day off from work on short notice, or paying the fee to schedule the delivery for evening, I just picked the Best Buy option. Even if I have to wait until actual launch day, thats fine.

Negan_n_Lucille

Aug 26, 2018
Visit site
When I ordered mine it gave me the option to require signing or not, if that's why you miss them

c921

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
When I ordered mine it gave me the option to require signing or not, if that's why you miss them
I don't trust that. I placed signs on my door to drop off. They do not even pass by my house and will say I was not home. I have a ring doorbell and review my videos. They just don't pass by. It will be more convenient for me to pick it up at Best Buy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter