09-11-2016 02:58 PM
172 ... 567
tools
    Belt clip at work and pocket everywhere else....I always leave it in a pocket by itself though...
    08-22-2016 06:55 PM
    Phone and flashlight in front left pocket.
    Handkerchief in rear left pocket.
    Wallet in rear right pocket.
    Front right changes. Sometimes keys, sometimes 357 snubnose, always two knives clipped to the pocket and 5th pocket.
    Gear Fit on wrist.
    Sunglasses on face or top of head.

No belt mounted phone for me.
    08-23-2016 02:13 PM
    Funny this post popped back up. Only because I found it ironic and funny that some of the oh so hard men poking fun in this post about bags had the nerve to get Blue Coral, like they had room to judge.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I see you and your coral. โœŒ
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:17 PM
    Funny this post popped back up. Only because I found it ironic and funny that some of the oh so hard men poking fun in this post about bags had the nerve to get Blue Coral, like they had room to judge.

I see you and your coral. โœŒ
    I have my blue coral phone in my left pocket, and my Glock 23 on my right hip. Still haven't found a purse that I like though.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:29 PM
    I have my blue coral phone in my left pocket, and my Glock 23 on my right hip. Still haven't found a purse that I like though.
    Shouldn't be hard to find a purse to match that color scheme.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:32 PM
    Shouldn't be hard to find a purse to match that color scheme.
    True, but my problem has been that they just aren't bedazzled enough. I hate seeing bare leather that could easily be home to a few extra rhinestones.
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:34 PM
    True, but my problem has been that they just aren't bedazzled enough. I hate seeing bare leather that could easily be home to a few extra rhinestones.
    The mall does it for 7.99. Or, alternatively since you like guns, you can buy you own bedazzle gun for 20 bucks.
    msm0511 and Shamshi-Adad like this.
    08-23-2016 02:37 PM
    In a nice cheap Reiko hip pouch. It would get scratched in my pocket.
    08-23-2016 02:44 PM
    The mall does it for 7.99. Or, alternatively since you like guns, you can buy you own bedazzle gun for 20 bucks.
    That's an idea. I may check into that. Seems like they should have one of those bedazzling booths at the purse boutiques.

So far though, my pockets have worked for me. I don't wear super baggy pants, but they're fairly loose fitting so even with my phone and keys in my pockets, they don't get that bulge look.
    08-23-2016 02:45 PM
    Mine goes in my front pocket.
    08-23-2016 02:51 PM
    I used a saddleback leather wallet and carry my phone, car key and house key only. If i need more thsn thst i have a really nice leather bag that noone ever made fun of me for but i usually have my iPad and or laptop in there with a pad of paper and some pens as well.

This is my set up
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:53 PM
    I used a saddleback leather wallet and carry my phone, car key and house key only. If i need more thsn thst i have a really nice leather bag that noone ever made fun of me for but i usually have my iPad and or laptop in there with a pad of paper and some pens as well. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...5f4e225cf1.jpg

This is my set up
    I joke about them being purses, but my father in law has a bag similar to that and it's a really nice bag. I'm a baseball fan so i'd love to get a bag that's made of glove leather. If I was going out of town and travelling I'd absolutely use that. Or if I lived in a big city and used public transit often.

I also can't pass up the opportunity to give people a hard time when they're a bit defensive of things. Even if I agree with what they're saying.
    SteelGator and Shamshi-Adad like this.
    08-23-2016 03:01 PM
    I joke about them being purses, but my father in law has a bag similar to that and it's a really nice bag. I'm a baseball fan so i'd love to get a bag that's made of glove leather. If I was going out of town and travelling I'd absolutely use that. Or if I lived in a big city and used public transit often.

I also can't pass up the opportunity to give people a hard time when they're a bit defensive of things. Even if I agree with what they're saying.
    This is very thick 100% leather. Made by white buffalo republic got it off etsy its hand made. Full grain leather and you can see the brands in it still I thought it was very unique and well built. You can't buy a bag like this anywhere at a store that I've found and believe me i looked. The color was different until I hand rubbed mink oil all over it. It was much lighter.

http://white-buffalo-republic.com
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    08-23-2016 03:14 PM
    Or, alternatively since you like guns, you can buy you own bedazzle gun for 20 bucks.
    Now that made me laugh!
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    08-23-2016 03:35 PM
    From a woman's perspective (since you asked) -

I personally have never been around a man who has carried a bag like this. I don't know any man who has to carry so much stuff that they need a murse, messenger bag, whatever you want to call it. Most men that I've dated and the two that I've been married to have carried a wallet, a cellphone and keys. Sometimes a holster with a weapon. Other than that, that's what glove boxes in trucks are for.

If I were with a man carrying a murse, I'd leave my purse at home and I'd have him carry my wallet and cellphone and I'd still carry my own weapon

Unless I'm out on a hike in the woods and away from the general population for a 24 hour period, I just don't need that much stuff with me. I can do without anything for a couple of hours.
    08-23-2016 03:57 PM
    I'm surprised how few (if any) don't mention clipping their keys to their belt loops with a small carabiner or something since those horrible key FOBs are so big and cumbersome. When I'm driving the truck I just lock them in the truck and get in with my combination keypad on the door.

With that said, phone front left pocket (or dedicated slot on side of shorts), carbon fiber money clip front right pocket, clip the keys to the belt, Benchmade Griptillion clip knife in front right.

No murse for me, not my style at all. I could just see showing up to the construction site sporting one of those things.
    TJA3500 likes this.
    08-23-2016 05:27 PM

What more do you need?
    08-23-2016 06:06 PM
    08-23-2016 08:21 PM
    Fall or winter is coat pockets. Though I just got one of these and I'm really liking it, easy smaller than the typical messenger bag... https://www.rei.com/product/891303/c...enger-bike-bag Chrome Kadet Messenger Bike Bag #REIapp I have emergency meds I have to keep on me so I need more space than my pants pockets.
    09-10-2016 11:53 PM
    What case is that? Anyone know? Thanks.
    http://i.imgur.com/4Sb6GCj.jpg

What more do you need?
    09-11-2016 07:44 AM
    What case is that? Anyone know? Thanks.
    It's a Spigen of some sort. Prolly a Neo Hybrid, but hard to tell without seeing the back.
    09-11-2016 02:55 PM
    Thanks.
    It's a Spigen of some sort. Prolly a Neo Hybrid, but hard to tell without seeing the back.
    09-11-2016 02:58 PM
172 ... 567