T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Here is my Samsung wireless fast charger given to me as a b-day present yesterday by my wife. It is plugged in at work waiting for its buddy to arrive. In the meantime the 6p is resting its buns on the aluminum stand, which will get tossed into a closet at home by this Friday.

Sigh, I'm in my mid-40's and haven't been this antsy to get a gizmo since Christmas when I was a kid. I am such a dork.

View attachment 235389
Where did you get that adorable little green monster guy??

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Here is my Samsung wireless fast charger given to me as a b-day present yesterday by my wife. It is plugged in at work waiting for its buddy to arrive. In the meantime the 6p is resting its buns on the aluminum stand, which will get tossed into a closet at home by this Friday.

Sigh, I'm in my mid-40's and haven't been this antsy to get a gizmo since Christmas when I was a kid. I am such a dork.

View attachment 235389
Early 40s here and equally dorky

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Woke up and checked tracking... No movement !!! Wow I couldn't be so wrong thinking once they create labels they will not hold on to phones. I pre ordered for convenience not to get early, so I would still pre order next time because I prefer online. The problem I have is how T-Mobile handled it. Don't send text, email and update order status to shipped. I mean pre order or not if we get tracking number, order processing is complete we expect it to get in a day or two. I just feel they could have handled it better. They could have created shipping labels, but still say the status as order processing and don't mark as shipped until T-Mobile has released the phones to UPS.

I'm fine getting it on release or a day before it but this whole episode has personally killed the new phone excitement. I know T-Mobile never said we will get early but they could have handled it way better.

For once the reps were right when they said they are holding it for releasing later... Never thought they could be right !!!

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Here u go guys
8fbbd30b51e32b98dfd1d7d2d1dc7647.jpg

Pzyklone

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I just pre ordered it yesterday, I was not sure on doing it since I have the Galaxy S7 edge, well finally did it, I asked TMO representative when is going to be shipped and he told me that by August 18-19, but the email I received says that it will be shipped between August 23rd and September 3rd LOL, I will go to a TMO store on launching day if there is coral blue available I will buy it there and cancel the pre order.