T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

tmopope

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
If you're planning on cancelling your pre-order and going in store Friday, I wouldn't. Just got an email with the note 7's my store will be receiving for the 19th.. Gonna be a sad day for everyone but 4 people.

image.jpeg

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I didn't pre order, I never do, but I'm kinda bummed myself. Every year I look forward to you early receivers on here to give real world, real user reviews. I know no 2 people use their phone alike, but I bet we can all agree we use them more like each other than like the pro (?) reviewers.

Anyway, here's hoping to u guys getting your phones before Friday. I totally get all the frustration and tension. Shame on whoever is the cause of this fiasco this year. 🤔

At&t Note5

tmopope

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I believe it was both... One of the biggest pre-order TMO has seen. I was almost positive we wouldn't get blue in on release day, I was right lol

barefootbear

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
no offense, but cya. No one was suffering. This thread had over 1000 posts in like 25 hours. It was closed for 66 minutes because of a whole lot of reports about people being a whole lot of uncharacteristically harsh because they're excited and frustrated and have lots to say and sometimes forget that we want civility. Yes, 5-10 people can screw it up for 40-50 people - for an hour. While we catch up. Sometimes threads need a break. Sometimes people do. Your definition of "suffer" sucks and, no, i'm not going to ban you - but you can feel free to visit whatever forums you like.

remember puppah!

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I believe it was both... One of the biggest pre-order TMO has seen. I was almost positive we wouldn't get blue in on release day, I was right lol

Maybe it has something to do with the rumors of the iPhone 7 being so poor. I've seen/heard more iPhone users say they preordered this phone than any other Android phone.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
If you're planning on cancelling your pre-order and going in store Friday, I wouldn't. Just got an email with the note 7's my store will be receiving for the 19th.. Gonna be a sad day for everyone but 4 people.

View attachment 235448

Ohhh...that's not good! I have a 9am appt on Friday so...and new Note releases are never a big deal here for some reason. South Louisiana

At&t Note5

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Didn't pre-order a Note 7, still liking my Note 5 to much to give it up just yet.
Sprint is my carrier but I have been entertained watching your TM threads. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts once you all get the device set up and to your liking. Play nice and try not to get your thread closed down again.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm in a pickle. I took Friday off work to go out of town a day early, but my phone is being delivered to my office on, what sounds like, Friday.. If I tell my boss I'm going to wait until the UPS guy comes, she's going to ask me to work until then.. Lol
Just go to ups.com and sign up for the free my ups account (or whatever it's called). Then you can log in on the mobile app and get tracking info before the sender gives it to you. But more importantly, you can also redirect deliveries to another address and also have them held at UPS locations for you to pick up.

I think they charge like $5 to have the delivery redirected though.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Just go to ups.com and sign up for the free my ups account (or whatever it's called). Then you can log in on the mobile app and get tracking info before the sender gives it to you. But more importantly, you can also redirect deliveries to another address and also have them held at UPS locations for you to pick up.

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately since it's being delivered to a business address I'm unable to create an account for or reroute it.

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with my local rep (Los Angeles) and she tells me no store is getting the blue color for in person purchase. Apparently all the pre-orders have back ordered thr blue so much only those who pre-ordered will get them and stores won't till late September or early October. Well that made me feel a little better since my wife's blue hasn't been charged and has zero movement. At least she'll get it between the 23rd and September 6th.