Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Sprint
256 GB card

Now if they had a GPS with the gear fit, I would have taken that for trails, but the gear fit sucks.
The Gear Fit2 has GPS. It just doesn't have much else that makes it an attractive purchase. An SD card will get far more use for me.

Daheat1978

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else from AT&T having issues? They have denied me 5 times because the receipt ATT gave me. They dont like it and say anyone can forge it. 5 TIMES NOW!

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
This has been so amusing to watch. The shipping is wildly inconsistent. Some are getting overnight delivery, some are getting snail mail delivery. Don't get me wrong, i'm happy they're this fast with the promotion this time, but it's been funny to see some getting theirs today, some tomorrow, some saturday, I'm the 30th (originally was labeled for delivery today) and someone else mentioned the 31st.

You'd think it would be easier to do everything the same for everyone's submission but I suppose Samsung and FedEx are wanting to mix it up a bit.

Don't forget to report back here with your thoughts on what you get!

I don't think any promos have shipped overnight. They are all going Ground. FedEx Home Delivery is ground service. The difference you see in delivery dates, is simply how close in proximity you are to Indiana. I'm in Oregon and my G Fit2 shipped out in the first wave on Wednesday night. Due to the distance & weekend, I'm getting it Monday.

I have yet to see anyone with an overnight shipment from from the Brightpoint distributor, or Prizelogic last time around. Of course, if I'm wrong, let me know :)

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I got mine in today! I went with the gear fit 2. Just delivered about 30 minutes ago from FedEx! I didnt think they'd send another.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
submitted mine yesterday and recieved this today its for the gear fit 2

I've had the "currently in route" status for the SD card for four days on the website. I got an email to that extent the day after. I've yet to see any tracking or shipping information.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine says in transit left Indiana yesterday and supposed to be here by end of day on Sat, however then it says further down standard transit Aug 30th so I don't know when the hell it's arriving lol.

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know why I've been stuck like this for the past 6 days? Is it just bad luck that they haven't gotten to mine yet? Submitted the afternoon of the 18th.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 27

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Looks like I get my SD card tomorrow, was looking to resale but I'm a little disappointed in resale value. I guess $130ish better than nothing.