Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
My memory card says delivered this morning, but apparently my apartment complex can't find the package

There was no signature required, which is absurd in my opinion. I called FedEx & verified my name & the correct address, but the package is nowhere to be found. So right now I'm stuck.

Kbrielle

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
My memory card says delivered this morning, but apparently my apartment complex can't find the package

There was no signature required, which is absurd in my opinion. I called FedEx & verified my name & the correct address, but the package is nowhere to be found. So right now I'm stuck.
Omgsh! Smh thats very frustrating. That is what I was worried about if I was go step out for a second. Hope you find it soon!

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Omgsh! Smh thats very frustrating. That is what I was worried about if I was go step out for a second. Hope you find it soon!
Yeah I'm extremely annoyed because I've been waiting for this since I got the phone. Since I live in an apartment with a lobby, all packages have to go through the leasing office. There's no way for it to be hand delivered to my front door. It's usually not an issue but today is the one exception. I've gotten 3 other packages this week, which were worth a combined $20 or so, & of course those arrived with no issues.

Kbrielle

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I'm extremely annoyed because I've been waiting for this since I got the phone. Since I live in an apartment with a lobby, all packages have to go through the leasing office. There's no way for it to be hand delivered to my front door. It's usually not an issue but today is the one exception. I've gotten 3 other packages this week, which were worth a combined $20 or so, & of course those arrived with no issues.
Someone at the office HAS to have seen it or accepted it then. Unless Fedex did indeed not deliver it.

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Someone at the office HAS to have seen it or accepted it then. Unless Fedex did indeed not deliver it.
Yeah I'm about to go back down there right now & demand some answers. Are the memory cards just being delivered in envelopes? Or are they small boxes?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
FedEx just left mine at the door and did not knock or anything. I work grave and crashed on the couch expecting a knock. Nope. I was woken up by a religious cult that rides around on bicycles with white shirts and name tags who knocked on my door. There it was, tucked away in the corner. And I also joined the cult. It's a good day.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
FedEx just left mine at the door and did not knock or anything. I work grave and crashed on the couch expecting a knock. Nope. I was woken up by a religious cult that rides around on bicycles with white shirts and name tags who knocked on my door. There it was, tucked away in the corner. And I also joined the cult. It's a good day.
Word up to my fellow grave shifter!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I work 7 at night to 7 in the morning.

Congrats on joining the Mormon faith, John Smith.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Just received mines 😙😁😙😁😙😁
94248aa3948262562c24094b23241c3e.jpg

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Too lazy to re-read this entire thread. :)

Just got a FedEx tracking number. The FedEx notice says "Label Created" but it's dated Thursday the 25th, with today the 27th as the delivery date. Do i recall correctly that from previous posts, it's not likely to be delivered today but rather it will be delivered in about a week?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38